Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Arsenal 2-0 AC Milan

   
Whoa!!! Roma just beat Madrid 2-1 at home, so they will be goin through 4-2 on agg. I guess Pepe got chucked after 2 yellows, but scoring came all in the last 30 minutes with Rodrigo getting one in the 73, then Raul got one 2 mintues later. But Vucinci got the final one in the 90th to seal it in...
Image
sig by 2brown347

   
barcahooligan wrote:
Whoa!!! Roma just beat Madrid 2-1 at home, so they will be goin through 4-2 on agg. I guess Pepe got chucked after 2 yellows, but scoring came all in the last 30 minutes with Rodrigo getting one in the 73, then Raul got one 2 mintues later. But Vucinci got the final one in the 90th to seal it in...


Yeah I basically shat myself when I saw the result of this match. Madrid hasn't been playing well recently. To lose at home in the Bernabeau is embarassing. Roma deserved the win.
Image

   
Well they were missing Sergio Ramos, Arjen Robben, Ruud, and Wesley Sneijder so that's a tough loss for Madrid...
Image
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry

   
I haven't been following the champions league much so is madrid going thru or is Roma, because it's 4-2 agg.
   
2brown347 wrote:
I haven't been following the champions league much so is madrid going thru or is Roma, because it's 4-2 agg.


as it pains me to say, Roma is through


DAMMIT PEPE

fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

   
Roma played dirty though. I guess it was mainly strategic. I saw some premeditated dives from totti in order to settle the team down whenever Roma was being overly pressured.

Madrid were hungry for the win from the get go and pressured like bloodthirsty hounds. Pepe's sending off effected them immediately but they fought back and equalized in two minutes. The fans were in full support until the last goal. Thats when everything went dead silent, well except for the roma section of the stadium.

It was a frustrating game for the madridistas. Raul and the fans showed it the most. Roma had skill but they played flithy.
Image

   
shahensha wrote:
Roma played dirty though. I guess it was mainly strategic. I saw some premeditated dives from totti in order to settle the team down whenever Roma was being overly pressured.

Madrid were hungry for the win from the get go and pressured like bloodthirsty hounds. Pepe's sending off effected them immediately but they fought back and equalized in two minutes. The fans were in full support until the last goal. Thats when everything went dead silent, well except for the roma section of the stadium.

It was a frustrating game for the madridistas. Raul and the fans showed it the most. Roma had skill but they played flithy.


As a wise man once said..."Nice guys always finish last..."
Image

   
to be honest ive not really fancied madrid in europe for a number of years
they just dont seem like creating enough chances in europe and dont look like their playing with cofidence
   
Madrid just hasn't been playing that well. I think the defense is a problem, not just the attackers not creating enough chances. They can't always expect Casillas to make amazing saves all the time. Pepe got sent off and it was all downhill from there for Madrid. Casillas had absolutely no chance of saving that first goal, it was perfectly placed with power.
Image

   
Glad to see the boys went through but, it would be interesting to play another english side in the tournament