Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Whatever Happened To...?

Just to clear up on ecuabol.

he gos to my school, we used to freestyle togetther affter school everday. but he got tired of it and once he did the patw he said it just got easy.

He works at the movie theater lol.

But he still freestyles just not as much
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

Collins91 wrote:
What ever happend to Luke Chadwick? The next David Beckham if I recall

this is meant for freestyle not football, but heres wikipedia to the rescue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Chadwick
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Middleman13 wrote:
Just to clear up on ecuabol.

he gos to my school, we used to freestyle togetther affter school everday. but he got tired of it and once he did the patw he said it just got easy.

He works at the movie theater lol.

But he still freestyles just not as much

Dam, I really liked Ecuabol. So he did get the PATW? Can you get it on film? Its just I really wanted to see him do it.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Just to update on Ecuabol. He is still freestyling, just not as much. He is actively fs'ing, but is no longer making videos. He says all that combos are now is Skora adding another alatw to the end of a combo. So yeah, thats Ecuabol...

Source: NAS Freestyle.

also, where is NAS now? For a while it was at nasfreestyle.net but now its gone.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."