Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

My Horrible Prediction

Ok here goe.. i feel ashamed with world football. I think theres going to be an all english Champions league final. If it happens i said it here now and look great and if it doesnt then i'll be wrong yet optimistic a non english team will win it so im a winner either way.

Who does everyone else think will make it to the final now were at the last 8 :?:

i'm not sure how the table looks but if they don't get matched up earlier, i think it could be Manchester united playing Barcelona with Man U winning 3-1

soccer11 wrote:
i'm not sure how the table looks but if they don't get matched up earlier, i think it could be Manchester united playing Barcelona with Man U winning 3-1
:lol: :lol: what table sorry :roll:

a man u barca final cant happen either they have to play in the semi's

ScottyBoy wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
:lol: :lol: what table sorry :roll:

a man u barca final cant happen either they have to play in the semi's

ha yea that's what i meant. i couldn't find the word. i guess bracket is a better word, and yea i just heard that man u and barca would be playing in the semi's. but maybe an all english final. chelsea, pehaps, playing Man U

That would be so boring, honestly, there both great teams, but i would hate an all english final, what about Fenerbahce vs. Schalke, two underdogs, that'd be good to see, but its unlikely
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

honestrly i wouldnt watch that final if fenerbache and schalke were playing
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

Porto Monaco was a good final although it's alot less likely this years underdogs will get there, seeing as shalke are down at home

edit. barca are being dominated by shalke right now so they could keep it alive

It'll hardly be an English final since less than half the players on the pitch will be English.
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

Hugh wrote:
It'll hardly be an English final since less than half the players on the pitch will be English.

ha true. well how about the most british of matchups then.

but anyways after watching most of the barca-shalke match, barca was lucky they won, but shalke was also lucky that barcelona only scored once. regardless, shalke shouldve won. they had so many chances. there were also so many yellow cards too. they'll have to be real careful next match.

Hugh wrote:

:lol: fernabache only had 4 less english players on the pitch than chelsea

.. and the same number as arsenal

hopefully fernabache can hold off chelsea at the bridge although i doubt it. The turks just dont travel well

ScottyBoy wrote:
Hugh wrote:

hopefully fernabache can hold off chelsea at the bridge although i doubt it. The turks just dont travel well

Yeah they are unstoppable at home, but they can't get it done any where else.

Also, I've been really impressed with Deived. He always seems to come up big at the right time, I mean that goal against Chelsea in the 81' was incredible. I think we could see him somewhere else in the near future, although im not sure how old he is.

ForzaMilan wrote:
ScottyBoy wrote:
Hugh wrote:

Yeah they are unstoppable at home, but they can't get it done any where else.

Also, I've been really impressed with Deived. He always seems to come up big at the right time, I mean that goal against Chelsea in the 81' was incredible. I think we could see him somewhere else in the near future, although im not sure how old he is.

Yeah Deived's shot was a real cracker, right in the top left corner. That was a good way to make up for that own goal he let up earlier in the game. I would like to Fenerbahce advance but I think Chelsea will get it done at home.

ScottyBoy wrote:
Hugh wrote:

you know what the strange irony is? they had 3 more english players on the pitch, and 1 more english player than Arsenal, are you forgetting Colin Kazim-Richards? :P
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

thats what im getting at...

walcott played did he not

ScottyBoy wrote:
thats what im getting at...

walcott played did he not

ah yes my bad scotty i thought Chelsea played 4 english players in total, but im guessing they played 5? Walcott didnt play for long though.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.