Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Chelsea FC vs Liverpool

who will win
Chelsea  36%  (13 votes)
Liverpool  50%  (18 votes)
Draw  14%  (5 votes)

just a topic for pre-game talk

i think Chelsea will demolish them in both legs,j.cole will score,drogba will score 2,lampard will score and ballack will score for Chelsea.for liverpool gerrard and babel will score

score after the 90 mins 5-2
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Can I have the number to your dealer?

tevezaholic wrote:
score after the 90 mins 5-2

That's laughable. The last stupid scoreline was in 2002, when Chelsea beat Liverpool 4-1 at Anfield. This season, at Anfield, Chelsea were lucky to get away with a point after that outrageous penalty. At Stamford Bridge, the teams were even, and a draw was a fair result.

Poor effort.

wait and you'll see,Chelsea is going to rise to the occasion :) and also,im a Chelsea fan,got to be loyal,i know u didnt expect me to say Liverpool will win,but in all honesty to Liverpool,i think its going to be a low scoring match,something like Chelsea 2 , Liverpool 1.
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Based on recent matches, they are probably going to try to bore each other into submission.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

i agree should be a masterclass. i think chelsea will slightly edge them out in that department
the fans will have to show their fanatic support in the second leg to push chelsea over the line

ScottyBoy wrote:
i agree should be a masterclass. i think chelsea will slightly edge them out in that department
the fans will have to show their fanatic support in the second leg to push chelsea over the line

Chelsea, fantastic support? You're having a laugh. All they do is wave around their little designer flags. Bunch of chavs, they are. The Boo "you don't know what you're doing" Boys of Tyneside have better support than Chelsea.

Snoozfest.

I think Liverpool will win. They always perform well in the Champions League and they are even better then before with players like Torres and Babel. I mean, they have made it to the finals 2 times in the past 3 years so I don't see it being any different this time around. And if Liverpool wins the Champion's League, I won't be surprised.

I swear man I tried watching chelsea and fenerbahce. I stopped after 15 minutes because of a severe headache, not because the football was godawful but the crowd booing and whistling in disgust evertime. Even when Chelsea had posession. I am not lieing.

Liverpool jeers and whistles when they dont have posession but has the decency to roar in utmost jubilation when they get it back.

all chelsea had to do was keep possesion for a while to get the fans back on their side but they constantly gave it away

it was wrong in the first place for the fans to boo but the players underperformed

notice that 5 years ago chelsea had the best most noisy supporters in london but now theyve had their success nothings good enough for them

We should have a poll. Let's see who supports which team. I'm all for Liverpool btw.

good idea kakasgotskill

please dont just vote....reply your thoughts on this game :)
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

whats the poll on the first leg or overall (does draw mean a draw or extra time) spend some more time on it :wink:

overall,but u can state what u think will happen in each leg by replying to the topic
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!