Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Chelsea FC vs Liverpool

who will win
Chelsea  36%  (13 votes)
Liverpool  50%  (18 votes)
Draw  14%  (5 votes)

ScottyBoy wrote:
notice that 5 years ago chelsea had the best most noisy supporters in london but now theyve had their success nothings good enough for them

Sarcastic? Oh hang on.
They never had much competition from the Library though, did they? :wink:

to be fair to them they DID have a good support until they became trillionaires and won back to back titles

ohh we did win back to back titles?u liverpool fans are talking like we never won anything(not meaning u scotty,speaking to liverpool fans in general),the fan support is dropping but we are still going to the finals,and winning(the finals) :wink:
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

ScottyBoy wrote:
to be fair to them they DID have a good support until they became trillionaires and won back to back titles

All successful sides have that - once they start becoming fashionable, the stadia just fill up with morons in suits and football tourists with unrealistic expectations.

Tevezaholic: Until about 3 years ago, Ipswich had won the title more recently than Chelsea.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

u got a point but i still...have ...faith :cry: *sniff* *sniff*

btw,ur sig is painful but it still got me laughing at that woman,the guy wearing orange in the background...."OWW"
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

I cant take my eyes off of it.

shahensha wrote:

that guy on the bottom left is yellin "o shit!!" :wink:
sig by 2brown347

I like how the girl turns around just in time to see whats going on.

barcahooligan wrote:
shahensha wrote:

that guy on the bottom left is yellin "o shit!!" :wink:

it looks to me as if he is saying "oww".....im just here looking at it all the time...it looks so painful

btw shashensha,u just made it more hilarious by pointing out that she turns right into it
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

God help us.

I'm not sure if that game will even be what is called "football."

Real_Zidane wrote:
God help us.

I'm not sure if that game will even be what is called "football."

Thou shall not question thy FIFA sanctioning snoozefests.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

My prediction:

Both the games will be boring as possible!

Anfield: Chelsea 0- Liverpool 1

Stanford bridge: Chelsea 2- Liverpool 0 (possibly 1. but then Chelsea will win in PK's)

I think Chelsea would have a good chance at Anfield if they had Essien and Cech, but we won't (at least Essien) which extremely lowers their chances.

That being said Chelsea goes through and anyone who watches the game dies of boredom. I might be a Chelsea fan, but I think I'm just gonna catch highlights (at least for the first leg) liverpool vs chelsea is a borefest, Barca vs Man U is what I'm watching. Messi (the best active player) vs Cr7 (the best finisher/ most over-rated player) I hope Messi takes the ball from Cr7, then jukes his ass so bad he dives without even having the ball, then Messi continues to demolish the remaining Man U team to score. 8)

Dream on son, dreams are for free, you just cant live in a fairy tale, you also should know that even if someone gets juked or watever that doesnt change the game, that means nothing, more than an OLEEEEE,

ill tell you right now the final is gonna be liverpool - manchester united..
cristiano ronaldo is overrated, yet the most effective, just cause your team doesnt have nobody like him

10 - 4

panchester07 wrote:
Dream on son, dreams are for free, you just cant live in a fairy tale, you also should know that even if someone gets juked or watever that doesnt change the game, that means nothing, more than an OLEEEEE,

ill tell you right now the final is gonna be liverpool - manchester united..
cristiano ronaldo is overrated, yet the most effective, just cause your team doesnt have nobody like him

10 - 4

10-4 with liverpool and man u in the final, can I get what ur smoking? even if it is liverpool vs man u in the final (which it wont be) the score will be close probably 3-2 or 2-1.

Encounters between Liverpool and Chelsea are usually boring, in terms of goals, but this should be interesting. Im predicting Liverpool to win 2-0 at Anfeild and 1-1 at Stamford Bridge, the scorers being Torres, Kuyt, and Gerrard from a freekick.
Sig by me