Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Chelsea FC vs Liverpool

who will win
Chelsea  36%  (13 votes)
Liverpool  50%  (18 votes)
Draw  14%  (5 votes)

is nemeth hungarian? i think ive seen him play before, he's a great talent. is he one of the two wonderkids that came from MTK? cant remember the other ones name

just realised i do know who he is. i watched him play in the European u17 championships and he was one of the stars.

the 2008 championship starts this sunday :idea: so i suggest anyoone watches it if they can

the tournaments top scorers for the last few years have been

2007- Bojan Krkic of barca of course
2006- Toni Kroos of bayern munich
2005- Nuri Sahin of Borussia Dortmund on loan at feyenoord
2004- Cesc Fabregas this was a month before he signed for arsenal
2003- David Rodriguez (rodri) was at barca at the time but i dont have a clue where he is these days
2002- Wayne Rooney (who loves men)
2001- Fernando Torres of liverpool

this shows the kind of talent that will be at the tournament and a couple of my teammates will be representing scotland aswell of course :D

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

ScottyBoy wrote:
is nemeth hungarian? i think ive seen him play before, he's a great talent. is he one of the two wonderkids that came from MTK? cant remember the other ones name

yes he's hungarian, if i'm not mistaken he's the better of the two but since i don't care much for liverpool i don't know his name.

i'm hoping he does good though,. the hungarians havn't done much in the last 40 years. i'm hoping he helps bring us back to the glory days...now if only we could qualify for a tournament.

doubt it. youth doesn't come good under Rafa. Especially attacking players.

Wanderer wrote:

im guessing you dont have high hopes for Ryan Babel? :P
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Wanderer wrote:

Agreed. Sounds like you watch alot of our premiership winning reserve team :roll:

i got on!,im on!! yes
i so happy chelsea came out with a 3 1,i was losing hope becuase liverpool were dominating the first half and ofcourse the crowd wouldnt exactly encourage us lol,it was electric!we should go through easily,cause i dnt think liverpool will score 3 at the bridge and is=f they do,i dnt think they will get a clean sheet,i hope all goes well,im really excited

sorry for going of topic but,hows every1 doing?
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Dont be that guy. I no it may be pretty impossible but if there is anyone i wouldnt rule out it would be Liverpool.
As i said on another thread i think it will be 3-0 either way or high scoring atleasst. If Liverpool go flat out and take chances and score a few then Liverpool will go through, if they dont take there chances Chelsea will murder.

I love being written off. Whenever anyone says we have 0% we always do something. So we wont score 3 goals at the bridge but bolton could in 8 minutes.

Start celebrating when you've won after both legs. Dont make the same mistake Ac Milan made.

Anyone who writes us off needs a brain scan, weve come back from nothing before and we can do it again.

3-0 to Liverpool i predict.
i was made to ignite

'Pool will scoed 2 is my prediction, but concede 2

Chealsa are looking wobbly at the back, but thier attacking play is brilliant, like Liverpool shouldn't be worrying about how many Bolton scored... Its the 4 Bolton they conceded that will be Liverpools biggest problem

Simply put, If they go attacking flat out, they are likely to get a high scoring game... at both ends of the pitch
2-2 is my prediciment

considering how boring these teams usually are when they play together, this had been a very high-action game. It was fun to watch so much attacking. it was like a game of FIFA 09 almost. 4-4, good scoreline.

All i can say is...wow!!!

Good Game

That goal by Alex was just amazing. What a free kick.
I'm so happy chelsea didn't sit back and just defend.

Look and learn boys, an abject lesson in how to dive and time waste in a crucial match.

Unfortunate result since liverpool were IMO the better side, looking stronger when attacking and more comfortable in our own box most of the time, but hell that's what a lucky goal will do to you...

Oh well, there's still premier league.

Although, just gotta say smurfs can go fuck themselves and drogba's a little bitch.
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

Hugh wrote:
Look and learn boys, an abject lesson in how to dive and time waste in a crucial match.

Unfortunate result since liverpool were IMO the better side, looking stronger when attacking and more comfortable in our own box most of the time, but hell that's what a lucky goal will do to you...

Oh well, there's still premier league.

Although, just gotta say smurfs can go fuck themselves and drogba's a little bitch.

I think Liverpool were done to begin with, and will not win anything this season lol