Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Chelsea FC vs Liverpool

who will win
Chelsea  36%  (13 votes)
Liverpool  50%  (18 votes)
Draw  14%  (5 votes)
   
Proud of the lads. One man team ? Yeh right Where were Torres and Gerrard ?

Drogba just knows how to spoil a great night.

Those chelsea fans that booed Chelsea off at half-time were a disgrace. Also Our small minority of fans Were much louder than the Chelsea fans at the end singing YNWA. Best fans in the world. I think so.
   
My favorite goal of the game was (I think it was the one where Chelsea went up 3-2) when Liverpool made a bad pass, Ballack got it, made a thru pass to the outside(instead of shooting), he crossed it, and Chelsea scored.--a very unselfish goal.

Alex's rocket free kick goal was my second favorite.
   
Brilliant set of games... like 12 goals in a double legged match is nearly unheard of
Chealsa did deserve it over the course of the two games, but only barely
   
Amazing game tonight, one of the best champions league games for a while, when we was 2-0 up at half time, i was like YES! this is ours in the bag but Chelsea somehow pulled it back even though reina did make a mess of that save where drogbreath claimed the goal, the last ten minuted were so exciting though.
Image
i was made to ignite

   
powell wrote:
Where were Torres and Gerrard ?

Not playing..
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

   
im so happy for so many reasons, first liverpools out, second manchester now has a more solid chance, third SKERTEL GOT ROCKED by drogba

i disagreee when you say (hugh) that liverpool had a more comfortable attack.. 3 of their goals were very very dum, fabio aurelio, lucas and xabi alonso.. on the other hand chelsea attacked consistently and possed it until they saw a gap, and then broke liverpool
   
chicagofirefan wrote:
powell wrote:
Where were Torres and Gerrard ?

Not playing..


Nor was torres by the looks of it.
   
Quote:
Nor was torres by the looks of it.


If were talking like that... what was the point in having either of the keepers on the pitch?
   
NewBornProdigy wrote:
Quote:
Nor was torres by the looks of it.


If were talking like that... what was the point in having either of the keepers on the pitch?


Can you honestly say Torres did one thing right though ? Had about 5 touches all game. Was the Gerrard of the 1st leg.
   
Quote:
Can you honestly say Torres did one thing right though ? Had about 5 touches all game. Was the Gerrard of the 1st leg


I'm merely agreeing with you... Torres was non existent, Reina was slapping balls into his own goal, Cech may aswell have been for all the punches that ended up at Liverpool players feet

On top of that, Essien and Malouda won chealsa the game
   
powell wrote:
Proud of the lads. One man team ? Yeh right Where were Torres and Gerrard ?

Drogba just knows how to spoil a great night.

Those chelsea fans that booed Chelsea off at half-time were a disgrace. Also Our small minority of fans Were much louder than the Chelsea fans at the end singing YNWA. Best fans in the world. I think so.


Too right. But I am so sick of Drogba, having a cry about everything, every single time
   
panchester07 wrote:
i disagreee when you say (hugh) that liverpool had a more comfortable attack.. 3 of their goals were very very dum, fabio aurelio, lucas and xabi alonso.. on the other hand chelsea attacked consistently and possed it until they saw a gap, and then broke liverpool

Did you watch the first half? Liverpool were all over them like eyeliner on a drag queen. & for a good part of the second half too.

Agreed Drogba ruined the night, all that bitching, especially about his knee at the end of the game, what a douche...

No one's mentioned it yet so I will. Yossi Benayoun was a monster out there. So tricksy and so cunning, he was dribbling like there was glue on his feet! Absolutely outstanding from him, I think I've revised my opinion of Yossi...
Image
Image
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

   
what do oyu guys think of SKERTEL vs DROGBA?
   
Hugh wrote:
panchester07 wrote:
i disagreee when you say (hugh) that liverpool had a more comfortable attack.. 3 of their goals were very very dum, fabio aurelio, lucas and xabi alonso.. on the other hand chelsea attacked consistently and possed it until they saw a gap, and then broke liverpool

Did you watch the first half? Liverpool were all over them like eyeliner on a drag queen. & for a good part of the second half too.

Agreed Drogba ruined the night, all that bitching, especially about his knee at the end of the game, what a douche...

No one's mentioned it yet so I will. Yossi Benayoun was a monster out there. So tricksy and so cunning, he was dribbling like there was glue on his feet! Absolutely outstanding from him, I think I've revised my opinion of Yossi...


But it wasnt just today, it is the same every single time we play them. Surely the refs notice this. Please tell me they do. When we beat them in the semi in 07 Agger was calling him a crybaby. It was hilarious.

If you think Im wrong look at this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf942-ozlbM

And yes Yossi was immense and has been for a good 2 months now.

And for Panchester-

I believe we have two kinds of centre backs in our squad.

Carragher and Skrtel- Solid defenders great tacklers body on the line players. Like to pump it up the field though

Hyypia and Agger- Great in the air, go forward and are more creative. Great markers

I believe Liverpool need one of each at the same time and riht now it should be Carra Agger. The future will be Skrtel Agger.

As for tonight, Skrtel didnt do to well vs Drogba, he was great vs Real Madrid but kinda inconsistent sometimes. He is young and improving though.
   
Told you all it would be a dull tie :oops:
Image

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....