Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Chelsea FC vs Liverpool

who will win
Chelsea  36%  (13 votes)
Liverpool  50%  (18 votes)
Draw  14%  (5 votes)

Chelsea i reckon they surely cant lose a third semi final to Liverpool that would just be a complete joke.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Well rulezzz chelsea have avram grant remember, he is a shocking manager especially in europe. We'll walk over them again. If chelski get to the final i will run nacked around my town and film it. We will go thorugh and meet the skanks in the final where we will record our 6th champions league trophy :D

powell wrote:
Well rulezzz chelsea have avram grant remember, he is a shocking manager especially in europe. We'll walk over them again. If chelski get to the final i will run nacked around my town and film it. We will go thorugh and meet the skanks in the final where we will record our 6th champions league trophy :D

Damn straight, the only Chelsea player I'm worried about it Joe Cole... kid's got game... Then again, so does Torres, and a lot more of it :D
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

yeah its gonna be liverpool 1 chelsea 0
torres will kick some ass
he usually does

The Scousers will pull another win out of their ass, I can't see Chelsea changing that.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Chelsea will win 2-1 with Ballack knocking in a game winning header 8)
Only real footballers could fight like this.

powell wrote:

i really dont understand this strange misconception that avram grant is a "shocking" manager, his team are in the semi finals of the champions league, 3 points behind man u in the league and they got to a carling cup final, how does that make him a shocking manager?

I suppose your probably gonna say "but he has world class players". But they have to play as a team and he selects the right players and the right formation.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Well i dont like him haha. I dont think chelsea perform on a regular basis. To me alot of the time they under perform in matches and still scrap through. I mean the CC final did you see what players and that he left out. In fenerbache they left out ankelka. I just think he makes to many wrong desicions that right ones.

people say he's shocking mostly because the subs he makes,sometimes he puts on defender as midfielders and stuff,he too off ballack in a game to put on beletti(i think is was beletti,not sure)the crowd started to chant ,U DONT KNOW WHAT UR DOING!
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

.... and thats the smartest thing you chleski fans have said in a while :)

I feel bad for liverpool. They had to face Arsenal three times in a week and chelsea in three semi finals. Damn.

shahensha wrote:
I feel bad for liverpool. They had to face Arsenal three times in a week and chelsea in three semi finals. Damn.

Y feel bad ? We knock arsnela outof the champions league, bacially f**** there chances of the premier league title and will do the same to chlsea and so you should be feeling good for liverpool.

That's a cocky man's response. Handicappers would definitely be taking the under spread on this, I haven't checked it out. Point is, all those matches would be very taxing on ANY team, and don't forget, you still gotta' go to The Bridge. ;)

yes of course the birdge. I know that place, we held chelsea to a 0-0 draw in the prem this season, and besides you've still gotta come to anfield. You know the place where you got battered all over the pitch form start to finsh and had to rely on your trusty divers to get you that point.

Anyway. I think the tie will be over in the first leg. Its at anfield and on a europien night we never fial to disappiont, and with the second lef at chelski well i think it will be a dull 0-0. If you cant beat us in the league why would you be favorites in europe? We play much better in europe than we do in england this season.

powell wrote:
shahensha wrote:

Y feel bad ? We knock arsnela outof the champions league, bacially f**** there chances of the premier league title

true say. My hatred for arsenal applauds you on that feat.