Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Adidas silver Europass

On June 29th in Vienna, after weeks of fierce competition and passionate play, the two remaining teams will meet. This special occasion will be celebrated with an unique matchball, the silver Europass and the silver adipure football boot.

The silver Europass is the most accurate football ever,featuring perfect handling and exceptional ball control. And when the titel is at stake, an exclusive colourway is going to be visible proof that history will be made.
BY: footballshirtculture.com
Sometimes I even amaze myself, and sometimes I do things that make me want to punch myself in the face

that football lokks cool i got to buy one when its released in england.
i was made to ignite

AMSL wrote:
The silver Europass is the most accurate football ever,featuring perfect handling and exceptional ball control.

Proof? :P

Adidas say "Its the most reliable in wet contidions, and gives you better connection and grip with contact with your boot" The europass also has psc texture on the ball, there like tiny spots to give it the grip in wet weather.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

Thats a wicked ball, you dont see silver balls too often (no homo).
Only real footballers could fight like this.

It looks very nice and the design is similar to the World Cup 06' ball. I know Adidas claimed the Teamgeist ball was the most accurate football and now supposedly this ball is the most accurate. I think with technology always improving these balls will only get better and better but really, there is a limit. The ball is really only as good as the player who uses it.

Croatianblood1 wrote:
It looks very nice and the design is similar to the World Cup 06' ball. I know Adidas claimed the Teamgeist ball was the most accurate football and now supposedly this ball is the most accurate. I think with technology always improving these balls will only get better and better but really, there is a limit. The ball is really only as good as the player who uses it.

i totally agree with you
i was made to ignite

Amazing ball with amazing price... :D

mattmarenic wrote:
Amazing ball with amazing price... :D

The priece of Europass Gloria is the same as the simple Europass. Anyway, I'll buy it soon :roll:
Sign Made by me