Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

please be honest

who played best
Chelsea  53%  (9 votes)
Manu  47%  (8 votes)

be honest people(im pissed right now)

if football was based on performance and who played better.....wouldnt the clear winners of the final be Chelsea......we showed everyone that we are better than manu with that performance but JT slipped and hit the post but we out played them.....manu always get lucky,even in 1999....Bayern Munich out played them but yet still manu came and scored 2 in stoppage time........i hate when that happens,when a team plays better and loses,especially in a final..........be honest when u vote...but atleast some manu fans out here were honest enough as to see Chelsea out played them...........congrats on the pk shootout manu,van der sar made a good save.....clearly he is a quality keeper.......if only JT didnt slip....jeez...i still cant beleive we could of been champions...well in my mind we still are cause we out played manu
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

yep i agree. The penalty shootout is a horriable way to deside it

tevezaholic wrote:
be honest people(im pissed right now)

if football was based on performance and who played better.....wouldnt the clear winners of the final be Chelsea......we showed everyone that we are better than manu with that performance but JT slipped and hit the post but we out played them.....manu always get lucky,even in 1999....Bayern Munich out played them but yet still manu came and scored 2 in stoppage time........i hate when that happens,when a team plays better and loses,especially in a final..........be honest when u vote...but atleast some manu fans out here were honest enough as to see Chelsea out played them...........congrats on the pk shootout manu,van der sar made a good save.....clearly he is a quality keeper.......if only JT didnt slip....jeez...i still cant beleive we could of been champions...well in my mind we still are cause we out played manu

It's football, simple. Luck happens.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Oh dear..

"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

All I gotta say if F**K PK's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but shit happens. IMO the team who played better didn't win but thats part of the game.

damn these john terry photoshopped pictures came up really fast didn't they. :lol: i'm kind of torn, Manchester United is my favorite team but terry is my favorite player. i was rooting for Manchester of course, but it was hard to watch john terry miss that kick. i kind of wish he wasn't the one to miss and it was someone else.

fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Sorry bro, Manchester won and that's the way it goes. I honestly don't give a shit if we were outplayed because, if you didn't notice, we won and talking about which team played better isn't going to change that. Glory, Glory, Man United! :D

You say it like Chelsea have never won or draw a match they didn't deserve to.

I think Man u dominated 60% of the match and had more attack threat, I thought Chelski got quite lucky with Lampards goal, due to a poor mistakes by Carrick and Van der sar slipping. I find it quite hard for John Terry, because everyone makes out that it was his penalty that cost them the cup. I know he had the chance to win the cup, but ultimatley it was Anelka's miss which cost them the cup. Im loving those John Terry pics there funny lol

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

messi19 wrote:
I think Man u dominated 60% of the match and had more attack threat, I thought Chelski got quite lucky with Lampards goal, due to a poor mistakes by Carrick and Van der sar slipping. I find it quite hard for John Terry, because everyone makes out that it was his penalty that cost them the cup. I know he had the chance to win the cup, but ultimatley it was Anelka's miss which cost them the cup. Im loving those John Terry pics there funny lol

actually.....u have it the wrong way cause chelsea dominated most the game.....2nd half and most of extra time(not being biased)

i dont know if u all saw van der sar's interview but he said that if JT didnt slip it would have been all over for them.....and yea anelkas penalty could be easily read by any good keeper...u cant put any blame at all on jt.....he slipped..but any keeper would have been looking for a right foot shot to their right.....anelka's a shite
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

You can talk about it all you want, but none of that stuff happened, so it doesn't make a shit worth of a difference. Sorry bout your luck, get over it.

BGbeast23 wrote:
You can talk about it all you want, but none of that stuff happened, so it doesn't make a shit worth of a difference. Sorry bout your luck, get over it.

yea,im starting to get over it now but im so pissed :evil:

btw,what do u mean none of that stuff happened.....if ur talking about the van der sar interview.....he did say that it would have been all over for them if not for the slip(cant remember exact words)
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

I meant that John Terry did slip and he didn't score the winning PK and Chelsea didn't take advantage of their chances, so you're just going to have to accept that and move on.