Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Uefa Champions League final 2008/2009

I think for me this will not be the last all england final. I was very impressed this year for the competiveness of the game. Especially from the gunners since I am arsenal fan and a.c. milan fan. I believe that Chelsea will come back for revenge and play against the gunners. I believe this will be the game. CHELSEA VS. ARSENAL an all NORTH LONDON ENGLISH FINAL.

wouldnt it be best to see how qualifies first and what the groups are. Then maybe be able to make a fair judgment. Ill wait till the season actually starts before mamking my prediciton

asimon2006 wrote:
I think for me this will not be the last all england final. I was very impressed this year for the competiveness of the game. Especially from the gunners since I am arsenal fan and a.c. milan fan. I believe that Chelsea will come back for revenge and play against the gunners. I believe this will be the game. CHELSEA VS. ARSENAL an all NORTH LONDON ENGLISH FINAL.

Ok, first of all Chelsea isnt in north London its in west London. I dont think Arsenal will get to the Final due to lack of quality and their squad is to small. Also Ac Milan wont be playing in the champions league, as they only finshed 5th in serie A. Watch out for Juventus, I belive they will do really well and Inter Milan will do well, but the team that are overdue a champions league final are Real Madrid, I belive they will get to the final next year, if not, Bernt Scuchester will get the sack!

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

i wouldnt mind seeing a Chelsea vs Manu again....or a Chelsea vs liverstool

btw....i seriously think that Chelsea is better than manu...we layed better in the final even though there was a cheating ref and we beat them in a league match

and messi..i would always show respect to someone that is loyal to a team that isnt on top...where i live eople just like Brazil and Manu..dont have a reason to like the team and often u find that the people dont even watch football...but they are manu fans and brazil fans......sometimes i ask them to name 5 people on the side.....they struggle...people need to stop being glory supporters.btw im not like that..i know why i support who i support
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

tevezaholic wrote:

btw....i seriously think that Chelsea is better than manu...we layed better in the final even though there was a cheating ref and we beat them in a league match

and messi..i would always show respect to someone that is loyal to a team that isnt on top...where i live eople just like Brazil and Manu..dont have a reason to like the team and often u find that the people dont even watch football...but they are manu fans and brazil fans......sometimes i ask them to name 5 people on the side.....they struggle...people need to stop being glory supporters.btw im not like that..i know why i support who i support

Ok, in what way did I show disrespect?

messi19 wrote:
tevezaholic wrote:

Ok, in what way did I show disrespect?

no,i was respecting u,lol...u took it the wrong way..i mean..people always want to be a manu or liver or arsenal or chelsea fan and dont know nothing about football....how often do u see somebody loyal to a team like derby or something....and right now villa arent on top but ur loyal
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

villa isnt actually a bad team to be supporting. There definatley improving every season. But i dont really want to see another all english final. I know everyone is says 'oh but it makes our country look great' but the thing is it just makes it look like another prem game or the f.a cup.

fuck no i don't want ANOTHER english final its the fucken europeon championship not the english fuck

powell wrote:
villa isnt actually a bad team to be supporting. There definatley improving every season. But i dont really want to see another all english final. I know everyone is says 'oh but it makes our country look great' but the thing is it just makes it look like another prem game or the f.a cup.

That's not even it lol. It's just a "tournament" between all European sides. The glory belongs to the individual team who wins it, not the nation it belongs to. Who cares if it's all english, all italian, all spanish, etc., if the teams are quality and they bring out their best to the final, that's all we need to know for a great game to unfold.

A Barcelona v Real Madrid final would be good.

el classico in a champions league final would be nuts

shahensha wrote:
el classico in a champions league final would be nuts

no doubt about that but i am sure barcelona would win :D

messi19 wrote:
asimon2006 wrote:

Ok, first of all Chelsea isnt in north London its in west London. I dont think Arsenal will get to the Final due to lack of quality and their squad is to small. Also Ac Milan wont be playing in the champions league, as they only finshed 5th in serie A. Watch out for Juventus, I belive they will do really well and Inter Milan will do well, but the team that are overdue a champions league final are Real Madrid, I belive they will get to the final next year, if not, Bernt Scuchester will get the sack!

Real Madrid sacks managers even if they win championships. Do I don't think that would surprise many. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

I think a English vs a spanish side like Arsenal vs Real Madrid. Btw why is everyone forgeting about the Bundesliga. :?:

Kakafan22 wrote:
I think a English vs a spanish side like Arsenal vs Real Madrid. Btw why is everyone forgeting about the Bundesliga. :?:

because they haven't done anything in the champions league in the last 5 years.