Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

wat are some ways to go pro in auzzie/sydney?

thanks

becoming a professional footballer insydney is no different whether it be in Madrid London wherever you have to play good football. But to get a helping hand you would want to be in the premier youth league and if possible in NSWIS, NSWIS is highly recognized by the the AIS an many A-League clubs sebastian ryall for victory came through NSWIS jason naidofski the same for the jets. aaron mooy is now at bolten with scott jamieson, aaron went through NSWIS not sure about scott. hoffman (hopeless) went through the NSWIS system as well plus may others from NSWIS and QAS etc, to get into NSWIS you have to play well consistently, and they like pacey players, to be noticed by NSWIS you would have to in an premier youth club
hope this helps
NSWIS is NSW institute of sport
NSWIS is finishes at 16 years olds or it maybe 17 i cant remember
Soccer Dribbling Tips
http://ezinearticles.com/?Football-Drib ... id=1104559

the premier league is up till 17 yr olds.By the time I am arriving in australia,I will be 18.Wht shud I do...I am gonna be new in australia.

terminator wrote:
the premier league is up till 17 yr olds.By the time I am arriving in australia,I will be 18.Wht shud I do...I am gonna be new in australia.

It depends what suburb your moving to, which determines which club you should play for. I would suggest you try out for an Under 18s side and work your way into the senior squad.

Dont worry though, Australias a very multicultural country, theres lots of people from different countries, so your not gonna get dissed or anything.
Sig by me

Yeah I heard that a lot that australia is very multi cultural :) But then I also heard tht there is a lot of racism in australia :( .Is tht true?
If I am 18...I will be able to play for under 18???
I will probably live in sydney.Which clubs would u recommend?
I was thinking of trying to get into my university team(probably UNSW which is in division one)
Is that a good way to start?

terminator wrote:
Yeah I heard that a lot that australia is very multi cultural :) But then I also heard tht there is a lot of racism in australia :( .Is tht true?

Well, I cant guarantee racism wont happen. Its unlikely, like I said its very multicultural here. Theres alot of Asians, Macedonians, Italians Tongans, and New Zealanders at my school.

Quote:
If I am 18...I will be able to play for under 18???
I will probably live in sydney.Which clubs would u recommend?
I was thinking of trying to get into my university team(probably UNSW which is in division one)
Is that a good way to start?

Are you coming here on a university program? If so, then yes Im sure that you'll be able to try out for the school side.

If that doesnt work out the best clubs in Sydney that provide the best stepping stones are Sydney Utd, Marconi and Blacktown City demons.
Sig by me

Yea I am coming for university...probably I will be joining UNSW or University of Sydney.Yeah I will try out those clubs u mentioned if I get the chance.
Thx a lot Had2bHarry...appreciate it.

I forgot to ask...will I be able to play even if I do not have australian citizenship or anything of tht sort.Do I have to pay the clubs?If so how much...can u give me a range?Thx

Yeah I think you'll be able to play, Im not sure. If its for Uni, then yes.

You'll have to register which costs money. My registration is $450 AUD for the whole season, but yours will probably be different.
Sig by me

Terminator where are u from?

I am also going to be transfered to Australia two years later. As a foreigner would i be eligible to join college teams or even pro?

I am on an ADP program. This program is suppose to be transfered to United States but i dun wan because i hate USA for many many reasons and u know why. I hate them as much as i hate Man Utd.

me...I am from bangladesh but I lived in UAE(dubai) all my life.
I am not sure if u can.
What is an ADP program?Why do u hate Man U..they r awsome

ADP (American Degree Transfer Program), a program tat transfers credit from ur country to most of the universities in US. I hate united because they shot Real Madrid that they are not moral in Ronaldo's transfer not knowing they themselves didnt use to proper method to sign Rio and Cantona!

oohhk..USA has the best unis!which uni are u transferring to?
Anyway but at least Man U respects its payers...like barca they juz let an amazing player like Deco leave...man u wud never do tht...man u stuck with saha and solsjkaer when they were injured

Yeah but it would still be easier into some Australian and American lower league teams. No disrespect to Australian and American football but it nowhere near the standard of English football. Even championship clubs and possibly league 1 clubs could probberly beat the top clubs in Australia and America.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

messi19 wrote:
Yeah but it would still be easier into some Australian and American lower league teams. No disrespect to Australian and American football but it nowhere near the standard of English football. Even championship clubs and possibly league 1 clubs could probberly beat the top clubs in Australia and America.

Thats sort of true, but I would'nt say the A-league is "nowhere near" the standard of England, considering that many Aussies have made the jump from Aus to England quite comfortably, notably David Carney, Adrian Leijer and possibly Mark Milligan from Sydney to Arsenal would you believe. You'd better do some research next time matey 8)
Sig by me