Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Fantasy Soccer/Football

I am in. Does anyone know how they determine points for each position.

For offensive players it's Goals/Assists, for defensive players it's goals allowed and Goals/Assists. I may be missing something, but I'm pretty sure that's it. I can't really remember what each one is worth, though.

I don't think you can change the lineup. correct me if i am wrong

I have

Goalkeepers
Van Der Sar, Schmeichel

Defenders
Dunne
Sagna
Richards
Carvalho
Campbell

Midfielders
Arteta
Lennon
Essien
Dempsey
Reo-Coker

Forwards
Torres
Owen
Walcott

we should do one that isn't restricted to epl

u can change the team as many times as u want until the first deadline which probably will b 15 minutes before the first match of epl

here's my team

Goalkeepers
(gomes-has not got his work permit yet,until then Van Der Sar), Schmeichel

Defenders
lescott
bosingwa
skrtel
pele
meite

Midfielders
ashley young
bentley
nasri
modric
jonas guiterrez

Forwards
adebayor(if he goes 2 milan,than torres)
giovani
alves

BGbeast23 wrote:
For offensive players it's Goals/Assists, for defensive players it's goals allowed and Goals/Assists. I may be missing something, but I'm pretty sure that's it. I can't really remember what each one is worth, though.

yeah and there's clean sheets too...ur captain gets double points...u gegt points for playing 90 minutes...lol i cant type it all out, i'll copy and paste...
Quote:
During the season, the fantasy football players will be allocated a point score after each game, based on their performances in the matches. Only official Barclays Premier League games are included.

The Points will be calculated using data provided to us by the Press Association. Neither we nor the Press Association will enter into any correspondence relating to the allocation of points to players. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of this data.
Action Points
For playing in a game 1
For playing at least 60 minutes in a game (includes playing points mentioned above) 2
For each goal scored by your goalkeeper or defenders 6
For each goal scored by your midfielders 5
For each goal scored by your forwards 4
For each goal assist 3
For your goalkeeper / defender conceding 0 goals (must also play at least 60 minutes) 4
For your midfielder conceding 0 goals (must also play at least 60 minutes) 1
For every 3 shot saves made by your goalkeeper 1
For every penalty save 5
For every penalty miss -2
Bonus points for the best players in a match 1-3
For every 2 goals conceded by your goalkeeper or defenders -1
For every yellow card -1
For every red card (includes any yellow card points) -3

If a player receives a red card, they will continue to be penalised for goals conceded by their team.

btw, if u wanted to refer to it in the future, u can find it in RULES>>SCORING...
u can find ithere

hope that cleared things up...and yeah fawver15 u can change the lineup as many times as u want before the season...between gameweeks, u can make one free change, any extra will reduce four points from ur score...u also have one wildcard to use during the season...
again, hope that helped...and can anybody post a link to a fantasy soccer game for other leagues? :D

OK I AM NEW TO FANTASY LEAGUE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING SO PLEASE DONT MAKE FUN OF ME LOL.
MY TEAM:

Webster Groves FC

Goalkeepers: Van der Sar, Tim Howard

Defenders: Knight, Bosingwa, Scharner, Laursen, Johnson

Midfielders: Ballack, Giggs, Park, Lampard, Dempsey

Forwards: Berbatov, Kitson, Stokes

Dont Hate on Me
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

chicagofirefan wrote:
OK I AM NEW TO FANTASY LEAGUE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING SO PLEASE DONT MAKE FUN OF ME LOL.
MY TEAM:

Webster Groves FC

Dont Hate on Me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're an idiot, you have no fucking idea what you're doing do you? :wink:
haha

lol i dont see what he did wrong... :?
anyways, could someone suggest a team name for me....currently, it's "fallen_heroes"...but it was for last season, i want a new one, but cant think of anything .... :?

BGbeast23 wrote:
chicagofirefan wrote:
MY TEAM:

Webster Groves FC

Dont Hate on Me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're an idiot, you have no fucking idea what you're doing do you?
haha

Can someone please help me out. I have no idea what to do/how to make my team any good.

okay well....just try and mix up ur team...coz u cant have all good players..:D u only have $100 million, so use it wisely..some basic rules...
u cant have more than 3 players from the same team
u must have 5 defenders, 5 midfields, and 3 forwards...
i dont know, is there something in particular i can help u with??

Real Guadalajara Unido.

Top of the table, baby xD

Lol of have $0. Can anyone give me tips on how to do better lol. My team is up above.

im in....i had to settle for MUFC19948 in stead of MUFC1994 cuz someone already has it.... :( :x :cry: :evil: :?

MUFC1994 wrote:
im in....i had to settle for MUFC19948 in stead of MUFC1994 cuz someone already has it.... :( :x :cry: :evil: :?

OMG :shock: OMG :shock: OMG :shock: OMG :shock: OMG :shock: OMG :shock: OMG :shock: it's the end of the world.....seriosly man, it's not that bad 8) 8) :roll: