Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Bungee training?

Does anyone own one of those bongee cord tainers where you attach a ball on a bungee cord, place the device on the ground, and shoot/cross/pass, and then it comes staright back to you. I really one to get power power and accuracy so please help. I want to get one, but is it really worth it and if yes which company or brand or type should I buy?

I heard of Kick-Medic (commercial on FSC) but still hesitating. I was about to buy one at Model's for $10 but the cord was thin and corkscrew was was short. I looked like it would break after 5 shots.

I honestly would not waste my money on those "training gimmicks". If you want to practice your power and accuracy, find a wall and just kick a ball at it. It is a much cheaper way and more effective way of getting better. If you can't find a wall, you can use a chain linked fence (except the ball doesn't come back to you, good for shots and crosses). However a fence is still better than the kick medic thing.