Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

divisons in australia.

tell me about the difficulty of

youth league

super youth league

premier youth league

thankyou.

also when is it to late to go pro in auzzie cause i see ppl that go pro at like 21 or 23 or even 25 from premier league.

ok now this is my goal.

play youth league for u-16

then when im 17 play for sydney olympic or marconi stallions u-18

when im 18 ill play first grade for 2 years

when im 20 ill play in a-league.

also how do u get snatched by the a-league when u play premier league?

thanks so ,much

any1?

delone wrote:
also how do u get snatched by the a-league when u play premier league?

thanks so ,much

Well....more than half of the A-league players have played in the NSW premier league or NSL, and the A-league sides keep a very close eye on the state leagues, so its not too hard.

I have no idea about those leagues, considering I live in a different state.

I would say the latest you can go into the A-league would be about 28. Theres plenty of players like Shannon Cole who havent gone into the A-league as 17 year olds.

You've got a pretty good plan I guess. My plan would be similar.

If you make it as a regualr first team player in the state leagues than you have a chance.

If things dont work out, eg. you dont impress in an a-league trial, then think of it as your first opportunity rather than your last.

Try to take it slow, learn from your mistakes, make the most of it, follow your heart and you cant go wrong.
Sig by me

thanks.

also i heard u have to score a lot of goals.

delone wrote:
thanks.

also i heard u have to score a lot of goals.

No you have to get as many own goals as possible then hop 342 rounds around the field wit ya pants on ya head singing the national anthem.

Ok I was bored