Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Does bigger soccer balls weaken ur skills ?

I have a question, Does bigger soccer balls weaken ur skills ?
For example, I used to use a size 4 soccer ball but now i use a size 5 soccer ball. But after going through this forum i realised that smaller soccer balls are more efficient in improving ur skills. Now im afraid that my size 5 soccer ball might weaken me. Is my nightmare going to be true?

Btw, soccer ball sounds more appropriate for me. Football makes me think that this forum is for the sport named "Football"... I hope u understand what i mean. :D

no it wont "weaken" your skills as you say, they do help yes but if you want to use a size 5 or 4 ball thats fine and your skills wont get worse. i do use a size one ball for practicing dribbling in my room but i also use a size 5 a lot more for shooting, juggling etc because all said and done but in a match you use a size 5 football/soccer ball so use a size 5 more then a smaller say size one ball.

you dont even have to use a size one its up to you at the end of the day, smaller skill balls dont work for everyone.

btw welcome to expert football. 8)
i was made to ignite