Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

2008 EF AWARDS!!!!

NewBornProdigy wrote:
fir_nev wrote:
2brown347 wrote:
Quote:
Worst Poster of the Year
1. Davidson9
2. Ellzo
3. 2brown347

wasn't expecting that :? I'm guessing your religious or a cr7 fan, if not I don't see where that's coming from.

Son, I do not know how I am going to show my face to the world should U win it...

Hopefully 'The Denevulator' tag won't last long...

Dudes in fairness him and D9 are getting a bit of a bashing, like 2browns regular posters and is opinionated (kinda stubborn at times :wink: ), but its a big step to call him bad... especially worst

Anyway I just wanted to say that, its really not up to me what other people wanna post

It is alright. If he wins this one, I am going to ground my son forever!

bsc

2brown347 wrote:
Quote:
Worst Poster of the Year
1. Davidson9
2. Ellzo
3. 2brown347

wasn't expecting that :? I'm guessing your religious or a cr7 fan, if not I don't see where that's coming from.

LOL sorry there was some SOTW where in ur sig u blatantly told people not to vote for me! U were out to get mel!

I respectfully take down that nomination and will replace it with anyone u should choose! (if u appollogise, im still upet! ;)

And i dislike ronaldo, (not because of any of his Man U stuff or diving, but because I cannot respect him until he shows his quality on the Portugal pitch!)
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

bsc wrote:
2brown347 wrote:
Quote:
Worst Poster of the Year
1. Davidson9
2. Ellzo
3. 2brown347

LOL sorry there was some SOTW where in ur sig u blatantly told people not to vote for me! U were out to get mel!

I respectfully take down that nomination and will replace it with anyone u should choose! (if u appollogise, im still upet! ;)

And i dislike ronaldo, (not because of any of his Man U stuff or diving, but because I cannot respect him until he shows his quality on the Portugal pitch!)
Well I'm sorry, I don't remember that, but I'm sure I was messing around. And your reason for disliking cr7 is very valid, I shall use it well fending off cr7 lovers :lol:

bsc

2brown347 wrote:
bsc wrote:
2brown347 wrote:
Quote:
Worst Poster of the Year
1. Davidson9
2. Ellzo
3. 2brown347

Well I'm sorry, I don't remember that, but I'm sure I was messing around. And your reason for disliking cr7 is very valid, I shall use it well fending off cr7 lovers :lol:

Yeh its tough being a Portugal fan with his International baggage.

so who do u nominate for the replacement? I'm letting u pick :D
Image Image

Comon guys get your nominations in. This only happens once per year!

bsc wrote:
2brown347 wrote:
Quote:
Worst Poster of the Year
1. Davidson9
2. Ellzo
3. 2brown347

That award isn't for getting back at people, it's for actually pointing out the worst poster (whom usually is already banned). Don't abuse the awards.

Hey guys! Tomorrow is the last day to Nominate Members for the awards so if you care, put up your nominations!

I will have the polls up by Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how busy i am
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

Most Useful Poster of the Year
1. arsenalfc08
2. NewBornProdigy
3. Mint

Worst Poster of the Year
1. DA_b3ll3nd
Dont really know anybody else

Sig Maker of the Year
1. Xilog
2. Messi14
3. Keller8

Veteran Poster of the Year (600+ Posts)
1. Davidson9
2. Mint
3. NewBornProdigy
4. arsenalfc08
5. Hugh

Idea of the Year
1. Rome_Leader (EFL)
2. BSC (OFRC, and not only cause i am vice president :wink: )
3. Mint (various ideas)

Best Newbie Joined after 1st July
1. Inter1908
2. MUFC1994
3. Dudeman

Most Intelligent Poster
1. Kakasgotskillz
2. Hugh
3. NewBornProdigz

Most Entertaining/Funniest Poster
1. Rome_Leader
2. BSC
3. Davidson9

Member of the Year
1. NewBornProdigy
2. Mint
3. Rome_Leader
4. Ratherton
5. arsenalfc08

Guide of the Year
1. BuzzingBee's Ultimate Nutrition Guide
2. Rzads guide for Maximizing your Performance (http://expertfootball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8145)
3. Real_Zidanes Strength Training for Football (http://expertfootball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9909)

THE NOMINATIONS ARE OVER! THE POLLS WILL BE UP SOON

I will have a different number of Nominees for each award, depending on how many people were nominated/how important the award is[/b]

As you can all seem, there are quite a lot of Ties in the Awards, we will figure out what to do with those shortly.

Thank you for tour Cooperation

Check out the Winners!!!

chicagofirefan wrote:
As you can all seem, there are quite a lot of Ties in the Awards, we will figure out what to do with those shortly.

Check out the Winners!!!

whatever happened to those who tied???

or did i miss something? :?
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

bsc

MUFC1994 wrote:
chicagofirefan wrote:

Check out the Winners!!!

whatever happened to those who tied???

or did i miss something? :?

Chicagofirefan got lazy and decided he wasnt doing the awards anymore, so the ties are undecided until theres a clear winner. until then only those who allready won have their awards.
Image Image

I am quite busy right now, i am currently in the midst of a Huge Design Project which is one of my top priority's right now, and i also have to design 2 Flash Games and make a huge Powerpoint for school projects. So i am sorry but the awards are not as important to me right now as is getting all of this done with.

My apologizes to all.

I think it is time for our 2009 Awards but who is going to do it? I know that I am going to win the 2009 EF MEMBER OF THE YEAR award! Hahahaha!

Watch out, Jules! Ur conquest for internet domination will come to an abrupt end even before U could start!

haha luckily for everyone I can't win an award. It's only fair. I want to give everyone a fair chance :P