Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Post the Ball You Use!

   
What brand/model ball do you use in your competitive league?
I use a ultra hard ultra heavy ball made by buffalo (WTF?)
   
ninjafootballer wrote:
What brand/model ball do you use in your competitive league?
I use a ultra hard ultra heavy ball made by buffalo (WTF?)

mine balls are made from rhino skin, really durable
   
Me, I use rocks. Solid stone. I find it is best for strengthening the metatarsals.

My best game ball:

Image

__________________________________________________

In all seriousness, I mainly use a Nike Tiempo, not unlike this one, but with a blue/black colour scheme.

Image
Image

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

   
LMAO @ rome leader
and I use
the total 90 premier league ball
anyone know a toucher ball I can just boot at wall without it ripping
Image
   
we use the teamgiest 2 usaully there used in a lot of pro friendlys my coach has about 6 of them
   
Please keep in mind guys, post the ball you play with, not the ball you own
There's already a topic for that.
   
Nike T90 Omni, probably the best ball I have ever used and Im rather glad we play with it for our games (even though sometimes they get too bouncy if they are pumped up too much, maybe its just me though).

Image
   
dishy wrote:
Nike T90 Omni, probably the best ball I have ever used and Im rather glad we play with it for our games (even though sometimes they get too bouncy if they are pumped up too much, maybe its just me though).

Image

wow you are really lucky!
What brand is your team kit?
   
I have no idea what brand our kit is lol =/
   
i want to get a new ball but all the ones at the stores are the crappy ones with padding or the omni's which are $150 AUD, so im thinking of buying a non padded ball online and need some sugestions
Thanks in advance
Image
sig by messi14

   
Quote:
i want to get a new ball but all the ones at the stores are the crappy ones with padding or the omni's which are $150 AUD, so im thinking of buying a non padded ball online and need some sugestions
Thanks in advance


I got a Nike Omni at Nike factory outlet for $80AUD. Way better than any of the retail stores like Rebel Sport and stuff.
   
yeah i picked up an omni at the outlets near here for 50 USD, best deal i've gotten in a while :D