Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

UEFA Champions League & Europa League | 2009-10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJd52i_APIE
All his Serie A goals of last season, I think I counted 6 easy goals.
I do agree that I didn't word the part you quoted perfectly, he's not Zidane or Xavi in that he's famous for his passing, but he's not Crespo or Inzaghi in that he'll never miss from inside the box. He's always been criticized for his inability to score "ugly goals".

I personally think Henry is a better Center Forward player for barcelona than Ibrahimovic, as previously stated, Ibra is a supporting striker, and given he is brilliant at that, he isn't a hit man like Henry was at Arsenal.. I think Henry could be devasting in a Center forward position or even as a classical striker like he was in his younger days with Messi and ibrahimovic at his sides.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

He would have been a couple of years ago. Now he is useless. His dribbling is whack, his speed has gone down significantly and his shots are rubbish. 9 games and he only has 2 goals so far despite being given a chance to play CF in more than a couple of games.

Dunno why I haven't saw any topics discussing the Arsenal game last night, but wow

Barca literally raped us for the opening 90 minutes.... + added time

But was a great match to watch, despite playing like a snail on heroin with the finishing of Nickolas Bendtnar (why our main striker is someone with the word 'bent' in his name???) Ibrahimovic finished two great goals

Messi was quiet

Fab apparentley broke his leg

Walcott is now offically a supersub, it was drama galore :D

i never thought about it but walcott really is a super sub like you said the pace he has makes it near impossible for tired legs to get close to him while fresh.

bsc

NBP don't talk about 'Big Game Bendtner' that way. He created both of those goals against barca. He doesn't need to be good at finishing against little teams like Birmingham or Burnley. That's just boring.

He's no David BENTley.

I imagine either Bendtner would really get on with Zlatan our they would have some sort of sophisticated Shakesperean rivalry. Two big guys with big egos.
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

bsc wrote:
NBP don't talk about 'Big Game Bendtner' that way. He created both of those goals against barca. He doesn't need to be good at finishing against little teams like Birmingham or Burnley. That's just boring.

Ha fair enough, but he was very wasteful with our two best chances... We need a clinical striker, he would be a great link man because of his height and control

Guys, I have a simple question. Canada's Europa League coverage is poor at best, so I've been having trouble finding the actual games to watch, but I must know...

Are Fulham for real?

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

Rome_Leader wrote:
Guys, I have a simple question. Canada's Europa League coverage is poor at best, so I've been having trouble finding the actual games to watch, but I must know...

Are Fulham for real?

Yes. footytube.com should help U, though...