Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Eduardo the cheat

   
Yeah stop locking threads that easily. There was once a dance thread that was locked unneccassrily, which made it impossible to post in it.

Continue neway
   
Yea, I agree. Nothing wrong with this topic. There's no name calling or anything so no need to lock it.
Image

   
Geez, a lot of negative response after that... It's not a community thread sort of thing, but a thread on a definite topic. Fine if just random discussion is accepted here in a thread, and allowed to lead off into discussion about anything, but in many forums, if a thread is played out, it's played out. Flaming is an obvious reason to close a topic, but why leave it open if the discussion within no longer pertains to the situation? All I'm asking is that you guys stop discussing Champs League football results and other dives within a thread that specifically relates to Eduardo and his situation.

What's wrong with asking that you guys stay on the topic? I for one don't like to see a giant thread about say, shooting mechanics where the past five pages have spun off into something completely unrelated, like Rooney's work ethic.

The dance topic was locked because it was literally over a year and a half old, and bumped unnecessarily, with nothing really relevant added. That practice is not uncommon either.
Image

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

   
I don't mind but...Rome leader's right. Forums have rules and most other forums are far more strict, this forum is more enjoyable because its not as strict but he's right...this topic is in noway related to this conversation. Just make a new thread or something if the conversation is offtopic and this long.

lol btw guys he's not trying to sound like your parents...it sounds like you guys are getting offended, You shouldn't he's thinking of the forum.
"Skill is in the foot not whats on it" - New Born Prodigy

Image

   
I'm actually against the locking of topics and espcially the 'keeping on topic' rule... IMO just because conversation has gone off topic, it does not mean its not benifical, let the convos grow, it will lead to bigger better things

Quote:
Yea, I agree. Nothing wrong with this topic. There's no name calling or anything so no need to lock it.


soccer11 you smell
Ok Rome, go ahead and lock it
Image

   
Ya noe talking about cheating, at the Man Utd game today, Owen scored lik jz short of 7 mins into extra time, when there was ony 4 mins indicated. ref blew at 96.30. How is that not fucking cheating? Instead of the FA investigating into stupid stuff like Adebayor celebration or such, they shud concentrate on these kinda corruption.

and b4 s11 comes out with the "they deserved that", jz cos they deserved it doesnt mean the ref shud help them along the way. Arsenal deserved to at least draw against Utd too, jz a pity they din buy the ref.

and b4 RL comes out with the wrong thread and off topic stuff, I dun giv a damn.

6 fucking mins of extra time jz for Utd to get the winner?? First the easy penalty against Arsenal, now this. That's 4 points they shud hav dropped. Its a fucking disgrace seriously. Guess City shud start buying refs and decisions instead of buying players..

When Utd versus Arsenal at the season ending game last season, ref blew at 3.30, even if it was 4 mins of extra time, jz coz Utd were on their way to win. whereas here when Utd were in a losing position, they add 2 mins of extra time.

Last season, the ghost penalty against Spurs. This season, jz the start of the season, and two decisions to Utd. It's fucking corruption and bent. And the FA are investigating into stuff like celebrating??
   
haha how come I always get brought up in posts before I even had made a post?

I didn't see the game, but if it makes you happy Wanderer, "they deserved it." You'd have the same reaction if Barcelona won the game in the 6th minute of extra time and there was only 4 minutes indicated and you know it. Maybe there were some stoppages in extra time as well that required the ref to add on extra time. I don't know because as I said, I didn't see it.
Image

   
Wanderer wrote:
Ya noe talking about cheating, at the Man Utd game today, Owen scored lik jz short of 7 mins into extra time, when there was ony 4 mins indicated. ref blew at 96.30. How is that not fucking cheating? Instead of the FA investigating into stupid stuff like Adebayor celebration or such, they shud concentrate on these kinda corruption.

and b4 s11 comes out with the "they deserved that", jz cos they deserved it doesnt mean the ref shud help them along the way. Arsenal deserved to at least draw against Utd too, jz a pity they din buy the ref.

and b4 RL comes out with the wrong thread and off topic stuff, I dun giv a damn.

6 fucking mins of extra time jz for Utd to get the winner?? First the easy penalty against Arsenal, now this. That's 4 points they shud hav dropped. Its a fucking disgrace seriously. Guess City shud start buying refs and decisions instead of buying players..

When Utd versus Arsenal at the season ending game last season, ref blew at 3.30, even if it was 4 mins of extra time, jz coz Utd were on their way to win. whereas here when Utd were in a losing position, they add 2 mins of extra time.

Last season, the ghost penalty against Spurs. This season, jz the start of the season, and two decisions to Utd. It's fucking corruption and bent. And the FA are investigating into stuff like celebrating??


Cn U plzzz typ n' ENgli$h?
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

   
MUFC1994 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
Ya noe talking about cheating, at the Man Utd game today, Owen scored lik jz short of 7 mins into extra time, when there was ony 4 mins indicated. ref blew at 96.30. How is that not fucking cheating? Instead of the FA investigating into stupid stuff like Adebayor celebration or such, they shud concentrate on these kinda corruption.

and b4 s11 comes out with the "they deserved that", jz cos they deserved it doesnt mean the ref shud help them along the way. Arsenal deserved to at least draw against Utd too, jz a pity they din buy the ref.

and b4 RL comes out with the wrong thread and off topic stuff, I dun giv a damn.

6 fucking mins of extra time jz for Utd to get the winner?? First the easy penalty against Arsenal, now this. That's 4 points they shud hav dropped. Its a fucking disgrace seriously. Guess City shud start buying refs and decisions instead of buying players..

When Utd versus Arsenal at the season ending game last season, ref blew at 3.30, even if it was 4 mins of extra time, jz coz Utd were on their way to win. whereas here when Utd were in a losing position, they add 2 mins of extra time.

Last season, the ghost penalty against Spurs. This season, jz the start of the season, and two decisions to Utd. It's fucking corruption and bent. And the FA are investigating into stuff like celebrating??


Cn U plzzz typ n' ENgli$h?

beat me to it thanks :D
   
Wanderer wrote:
Ya noe talking about cheating, at the Man Utd game today, Owen scored lik jz short of 7 mins into extra time, when there was ony 4 mins indicated. ref blew at 96.30. How is that not fucking cheating? Instead of the FA investigating into stupid stuff like Adebayor celebration or such, they shud concentrate on these kinda corruption.

and b4 s11 comes out with the "they deserved that", jz cos they deserved it doesnt mean the ref shud help them along the way. Arsenal deserved to at least draw against Utd too, jz a pity they din buy the ref.

and b4 RL comes out with the wrong thread and off topic stuff, I dun giv a damn.

6 fucking mins of extra time jz for Utd to get the winner?? First the easy penalty against Arsenal, now this. That's 4 points they shud hav dropped. Its a fucking disgrace seriously. Guess City shud start buying refs and decisions instead of buying players..

When Utd versus Arsenal at the season ending game last season, ref blew at 3.30, even if it was 4 mins of extra time, jz coz Utd were on their way to win. whereas here when Utd were in a losing position, they add 2 mins of extra time.

Last season, the ghost penalty against Spurs. This season, jz the start of the season, and two decisions to Utd. It's fucking corruption and bent. And the FA are investigating into stuff like celebrating??


Jeez chill man, i'm sure most teams get similar treatment when at home, the big clubs are so much in the spotlight things like that are easy to notice compared to stoke getting the extra 1 minute added on
Image

   
Wouldn't have been an issue if Lescott had headed the clearance further and they'd actually bothered to mark Owen.

There was some very crappy defending too most notably from Foster, Given and Ferdinand. Just like watching Championship football.
Image

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

   
ratherton wrote:
Wouldn't have been an issue if Lescott had headed the clearance further and they'd actually bothered to mark Owen.

There was some very crappy defending too most notably from Foster, Given and Ferdinand. Just like watching Championship football.


Agreed, Fedinand caused the 3rd goal, and Foster shouldn't have been beaten near post by bellamy. Also, the Barry goal was all Foster's fault. Given looked very shaky off crosses.
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

   
MUFC1994 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
Ya noe talking about cheating, at the Man Utd game today, Owen scored lik jz short of 7 mins into extra time, when there was ony 4 mins indicated. ref blew at 96.30. How is that not fucking cheating? Instead of the FA investigating into stupid stuff like Adebayor celebration or such, they shud concentrate on these kinda corruption.

and b4 s11 comes out with the "they deserved that", jz cos they deserved it doesnt mean the ref shud help them along the way. Arsenal deserved to at least draw against Utd too, jz a pity they din buy the ref.

and b4 RL comes out with the wrong thread and off topic stuff, I dun giv a damn.

6 fucking mins of extra time jz for Utd to get the winner?? First the easy penalty against Arsenal, now this. That's 4 points they shud hav dropped. Its a fucking disgrace seriously. Guess City shud start buying refs and decisions instead of buying players..

When Utd versus Arsenal at the season ending game last season, ref blew at 3.30, even if it was 4 mins of extra time, jz coz Utd were on their way to win. whereas here when Utd were in a losing position, they add 2 mins of extra time.

Last season, the ghost penalty against Spurs. This season, jz the start of the season, and two decisions to Utd. It's fucking corruption and bent. And the FA are investigating into stuff like celebrating??


Cn U plzzz typ n' ENgli$h?

wud ya hav understood tho
   
soccer11 wrote:
haha how come I always get brought up in posts before I even had made a post?

I didn't see the game, but if it makes you happy Wanderer, "they deserved it." You'd have the same reaction if Barcelona won the game in the 6th minute of extra time and there was only 4 minutes indicated and you know it. Maybe there were some stoppages in extra time as well that required the ref to add on extra time. I don't know because as I said, I didn't see it.


Yea sure Id be happy and think that, “you eventually get what you deserve”, like the Chelsea semi. Doesn’t mean I won’t think it ain’t unfair tho, especially if it happens on a reg basis. Anyway, whatever, welcome to Old Trafford, the Land where time stand stills.

An interesting article here
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/sep/22/manchester-united-goals-stoppage-time
   
you're such a tool.
I was reading an article and they made the point that the 4 minutes of extra time was put up but then once Bellamy scored, the ref added on more time to compensate for the goal and celebration. Makes sense I suppose.
Image