Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Eduardo the cheat

Lol whatever. I think all big clubs like Barca, Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid, etc get some favoritism from the refs when at home.

The thing that surprised me the most was seeing Rio Ferdinand give the ball away so easily to Bellamy. That is very uncharacteristic of him because he always plays so well and is one of the top defenders in the world.

Lets be honest, if FIFA neglect the idea of having video referees, then people can dive all they like, why would you stay on your feet to try and score a very very difficult chance whe you could go down and win yourself a penalty that you will more than likely convert.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

it was stupid, very stupid, he gave up everyone that respected him. he got punished, maybe a bit harshly though, in all honesty, ALOT of players do it, (well no sh*t ofcause). N Gog didnt get banned did he. UEFA must just be harsher.

with all the stupid diving going around in world football these days i wouldn't be surprised itf it was included in FIFA 11!
Shhh