Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

asked tons of times but ground moves

i've been doing nothing but ground movies with my calle and i for the life of me can't get good its been 4 months and i dont notice alot improvement

well i cant really tell you what youre doing wrong, but for what you want i think you should practice close control asmuch as possible, like kickups, just playing with the ball, like groundmoves but its not choreographed if you know what i mean. :Pi used to do it when i just started and thats the time i saw mopst improvement on myself.

do kickups, stationary stepovers, groundmoves, etc to get good touch and control. :P
thats the best i can do to help lol :D

I know this is pretty much a dead post but i started practicing grounds again yesterday been like 8 months not practicing but im already noticing improvemnt and doing some skills that i couldn't do before, the secret is to just practice also music really helps i think, when certain songs come on i just let go.

Set aside a few hours each day or maybe less if ur playing regular footy and just practice, dont try too hard, just have fun and who knows where u might end up?
i was made to ignite

You can't train for results. You gotta train for fun, and let the results come on their own. That is why your getting frustrated. Are you considering stopping training because you don't see results? When you see results are you going to stop training? Then why train, if you stop they'll go away anyways. You gotta enjoy it, or the time you do spend is a waist.
"Y lo uvieras pegado al uno o dos que te salian?"
"O la hubiese tirado a la mierda, como lo hago siempre"

Mascherano ftw!

"Focus on the effort, not the results.. then results will come"

Live by it