Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Champions League Knockout 1st Round Draw

Quote:
Haha, Im so confident against Milan

So was I my friend...so was I.

Then they tied us and beat us. :oops:

Then again, we hadn't hit our good form yet and we weren't nearly as gelled as we are today. Plus we didn't have Ronaldo and Higuain didn't play the first leg.
Quote:
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

the advantage united has vs milan is the break because milan plays saturday where manchester gets that day off due to no fa cup action. The other bonus besides milans old stars playing a few days before is pato just comming back meaning he's not 100%. I feel even if they do start pato evra can easily match him especially if they put valencia on that side to keep nani happy on the right.

yayyyy champs league time, my predictions for 1st round (pretty standard no surprise picks):

Barca > Stuttgart (barca could even win with their bench/reserve players)
Bordeaux > Olympiakos (Bordeaux = top ligue 1 team)
Chelsea > Inter Milan (Sorry Mou, Chelsea's gonna roll over you)
Bayern > Fiorentina (Isn't Fiorentina on bad form?)
Sevilla > CSKA Moscow (Sevilla's strong when it counts)
Real Madrid > Lyon (Lyon's falling behind)
Arsenal > Porto (Negligible, depends if Arsenal can bang home the goals)
AC Milan > Manchester United (Milan are forerunners at Champs League, Leonardo will use similar tactics to Ancelotti to inspire Milan past United, who lack width right now)

idk who else is watching but Ronaldinhos pass at about 4:10 was the definition of badass. Cooler than his goal for sure :lol:

Milan have started out on fire. United need to do something to slow down that attack.

They're a lot better than I thought

COME ON MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was made to ignite

Thats 2 uncalled fouls near the 18 on dinho IMO

3rd times a charm :lol:

Damn watching how both teams are playing I'd rather have Man U go through to better Chelsea's chances

Then I remember how terrible Dida is and change my mind...

lmao i nominate schole's goal as "Goal of the Week".......thats what you call "haha tricked you fool!"

shahensha wrote:
lmao i nominate schole's goal as "Goal of the Week".......thats what you call "haha tricked you fool!"
Agreed, even though I'm pretty sure if Dida would had stayed on his feet and slowly walked over to the post he could had stopped it. :lol:

I've haven't seen a whole lot of AC Milan but if this is how dinho has been playing all season I don't see why he wouldn't start for Brazil in the WC. Not as good as he was but he's still making a fool of Man U.

word brown, he is playing like a demon posessed.

Fuck common Man U .. 1 -1 to these loosers? We gonna take over the match I know it... I have to watch it online cause they're passing the Madrid - Lyon game which is as boring as watching paint dry...

I missed the goal, I went to pay the popeyes dude and I missed it.. Was it good???

If anyone wants to watch it online

www.foxsportsla.com and click the big Milan - Man U banner :D

Im optimistic we will win.. 1-3

Dinho can make a fool of Man U all he wants with his little stepovers and heel passes, the point is, they ain going throughhhh :twisted:

No seriously, what has he done? He beats one, and then fucks up a pass, does stepovers and gets fouled, does stepovers and looses it.. (Y)

We already have the upper hand with this 1 - 1 result..

You know what i'm missing, some beers! Be right back E.F. off to buy a few beers and enjoy this smatch how it should be enjoyed..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

http://www.vshare.tv/live/141793/live124/1

im watching it online too panchester. I hate anatomy and physio lecture.

shahensha wrote:
http://www.vshare.tv/live/141793/live124/1

im watching it online too panchester. I hate anatomy and physio lecture.

Respect ..

I never went and got the beers... The match was about to start so I stayed put...

Manchester's playing better aye?

Edit: Bad sub, I would have left Nani on one wing, and Valencia on the other... Anyway, I haven't been coaching for 24 years like Sir Alex, so he'll hopefuly took the right decision..

ha did anyone see Carrick's failed attempt to tackle? that was awful.

edit: OHHHHH excellent goal by Rooney.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

VALENCIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - ROONEY GOALL GOAL GOAL GOALLLLL YESSSSSSSSSSS COMMONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!1

I take back whatever I said about Valencia.. Told you Man U was comming back :)