Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Champions League Knockout 1st Round Draw

Lets be fair Milan is playing better. Dida just sucks

2brown347 wrote:
Lets be fair Milan is playing better. Dida just sucks

I don't think Dida's to blame for either of those goals. they were lucky/nice goals

oh yea, another rooney goal. not really Dida's fault though.

Quote:
Im optimistic we will win.. 1-3

I should study astrology... Goal Rooney!!!

UFff @ Old trafford we will eat them alive..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Scholes goal just got put to shame

2brown347 wrote:

that was such a sexy goal. I didn't think he'd do that.

Damn Milan's flying again.

soccer11 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:

It was a good goal..

But Scholes put to shame? Not really..

panchester07 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:

It was a good goal..

But Scholes put to shame? Not really..
Scholes was 100%. It was funny, but it really isn't a "good" goal.

Overall I though Milan played better for 70 minutes of the game, they just played really bad the other 20. They didn't deserve a win, but I think they deserved a tie. (Again scholes goal was funny, but wasn't a good goal.)

But what is important today is that Madrid lost.

Can someone please explain Carrick's red card....? :? To me it looked like Evra made a tackle, and Carrick was given the yellow...
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

1. Carrick kicked the ball away and recieved a second yellow card to my knowledge.

And what game were you watching brown.

For the last 20 minutes of the first half Man Utd were dominating, for the beginning of the second half they dominated and then 20 minutes into the second half they absolutely picked Milan apart and crushed them. Milan only played for the last 5 or ten minutes when they got their one goal back.

Besides that last 10 minutes and maybe the first 10, Milan weren't even in the game, the only time they got the ball was when United cocked up in the back line and the amount of mistakes we made but they didn't finish, they didn't deserve anything from the game.

Final score should have been 3-1, their goal was sloppy defending.

Either way Milan are out, they had no chance in old trafford reguardless of the score in san siro and now they've just made it even worse for themselfs.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

ahahaha... Here it goes again.. Browns biased negative view, against Manchester United.. And Klc biased positive view for Manchester United.

Obviously Brown dislikes Man U,
Obviously KLC (like me) Loves Man U.

In my opinion.. Milan started a bit stronger, but the last 25 of the 1st half Man U caught up, and the las 15 where Man Us...

In the second Half Man U started much stronger than Milan, and untill Rooney's second goal, they where the better team...

After the goal, they pretty much chilled out, and tried to defend the score..

This didn't work out and they received one... Ronaldinho was given lots of space in that play and he assisted Seedorf that had 10% of chances of scoring, and he pulled that heel poke out of his arse, and managed to score, true genius and creativity..

Result fair to me.. You have to take in to consideration that we were in San Siro, and that @ Old Trafford we will have the upper hand... Manchester United is playing better football than Milan, and will much likely pass to the next round.. In Man U, I predict an easy comfortable win 2-0/3-1... Also, Ronaldinho wont do shit in Old Trafford :D

I have question.. Why didn't Vidic play?

Must had been a different one that you almighty klc :roll:

I honestly don't really favor either team more than the other. As I saw it except for about a 20 minute period Milan were the better side. Note saying Man U were shite or anything, just that Milan looked more dangerous and Man U didn't really look settled. Also me saying it should had been a tie was because Scholes goal was a fluke in all honesty (and I think Scholes is a great player), every other goal was well deserved.

I don't see a 3-0 blow out at OT, but I'm sure Man U will go through.

Milan is the same they've been the past few years, they have some great talent, but they are too old.

vidic didn't start because of nerve damage in his leg that he suffered before the leeds game.

nick117 wrote:
vidic didn't start because of nerve damage in his leg that he suffered before the leeds game.
I heard he was cleared by medical but didn't want to risk it

2brown347 wrote:
nick117 wrote:
I heard he was cleared by medical but didn't want to risk it

Either way its good news for me.. We'll have him soon back to play on the league against Everton and etc..

Vidic is such a good guy to have on your team..

Rafael -Vidic - Ferdinand - Evra

Thats some solid defending

i'll be honest as an attacker it would imbended in my head to be afraid of vidic and that would throw me off as an attacker i mean he would make me so scared running at him.