Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Sevilla vs CSKA

Dunno if anybody's watching this but it's been pretty exciting so far.

CSKA went up 1-0 (2-1 on aggregate) during the 39th minute, but Jesus Navas had the assist to Perotti 2 minutes later.
Quote:
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Sevilla are such a quality team. It upsets me to see them drop in the last 16. But either way I have more favorites if they did make it, and would probably have been beaten by ManU, Inter, or Barca.

Yeah that was definitely an upset. Dunno wtf Palop was doing on that free kick...
Quote:
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

I'm more upset about Chelsea's upset. Inter's a quality sqaud and they deserve to go through but it's still disappointing. I think they're the dark horse in the CL this year. People have started to write off the Italian teams in the CL, and inters been under the radar (which is kinda strange I'd thought Inter-Chelsea would have been the largest game in the round of 16 but discussion on its been low) in every competition this year. Almost want to say they're this years giant killer, but they're giants themselves.

2brown347 wrote:
I'm more upset about Chelsea's upset. Inter's a quality sqaud and they deserve to go through but it's still disappointing. I think they're the dark horse in the CL this year. People have started to write off the Italian teams in the CL, and inters been under the radar (which is kinda strange I'd thought Inter-Chelsea would have been the largest game in the round of 16 but discussion on its been low) in every competition this year. Almost want to say they're this years giant killer, but they're giants themselves.

I was so damn tired when this game was on.. I turned on the TV on Fox Sports, and instantly fell asleep, woke up when the Comentator was yelling Goall....... to my surprise it was E'too, that put Inter up 0-1.... I don't know what was more weird that Inter was up, or that E'too scored..... Anyway yeah, huge dissapointment I saw Mourinho celebrate that goal and damn did I feel like punching him, fucking arrogant!!
I was sure Chelsea was the beter team, and I'm sure Inter isn't doing shit this season... IMO Inter isn't great, they just don't have any competition in Italy since Milan and Juve had their issues with the refeeree thing they have been the only really good team in Italy....

I have no idea what to think now, either Inter is top 3 teams in Europe.. Or chelsea had a bad match... Cause I was THAT sure, Chelsea was going throughhh, plus Inter have been given up points in Italy the last 4 fixtures, and now Milan is a point away from them.

Edit: I don't know if I'm stubborn or proud or wtf, but I refuse to believe, Inter is really a threat in Europe, and a candidate to the Trophy.. I like to believe that Chelsea just played bad.. I don't see Inter beating Arsenal, or Manchester, or Barca their just not in that levell.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Quote:
IMO Inter isn't great, they just don't have any competition in Italy

Milan are right on their ass in the Serie A now I believe.

Also, you can't say their a bad side, they beat Chelsea 2-1 at home and 1-0 away. They may not be quite on the level of the other European powerhouses but I wouldn't say Inter isn't doing shit this season.
Quote:

Evan wrote:
Quote:
IMO Inter isn't great, they just don't have any competition in Italy

Milan are right on their ass in the Serie A now I believe.

Also, you can't say their a bad side, they beat Chelsea 2-1 at home and 1-0 away. They may not be quite on the level of the other European powerhouses but I wouldn't say Inter isn't doing shit this season.

Yeah I know.... After 6 matches in Italy they have 1 win, 1 loss, and 4 ties, so Milan caught up... But we all saw last week how "good" Milan is compared to other European Teams.. Also Inter beat Milan 4-0, and 2-0.... They really aren't competition if you ask me, Inter will surely step it up, and in 2-3 fixtures the difference will be wider....

I never called them a bad team if you read properly, all I said is exactly what you said, they aren't in the level of other European powerhouses in my opinion, and looking at how they play in Italy, and play normallly.... I prefer to think that Chelsea played bad, not that Inter outplayed them..

Quote:
I'm sure Inter isn't doing shit this season

Yeah I just associate a "bad team" with a "team that isn't doing shit", maybe it's just me who thinks that way though.

But yeah man we're on the same page
Quote:

Evan wrote:
Quote:
I'm sure Inter isn't doing shit this season

Yeah I just associate a "bad team" with a "team that isn't doing shit", maybe it's just me who thinks that way though.

But yeah man we're on the same page

I still stand strong that they aren't gonna do shit in Europe, and I think I made it obvious that I think they're winning the Scudetto this year again.

no scudetto is a tight! race right about now, I see roma or ac milan winning it as a surprise , I would like the latter to win it (roma) as although am a juventus fan I spend most my life in rome