Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

What is the most durable ball

Im tired of buying balls that last me two weeks. Can anyone show me what ball to buy under 20$ that is just tough and will last me a few months. I practice shooting and passing with a concrete ball, so that why balls always pop and get used up. I know that there are some kind of balls that have a really tough outside shell that wont let those spikey things pop the balls that are around the floor. So does anyone know what ball is just tough as hell?

Unfortunately there isn't much selection when you are shopping in the less than twenty dollar range. Your best bet would probably be a street-basketball, at least it wouldn't pop on the concrete. But in all seriousness, you'd probably have to fork over $35 for the Calle Primero ball, though it is made just for street play and I've heard its very durable when used on concrete.

SYBERIAN16 wrote:
Im tired of buying balls that last me two weeks. Can anyone show me what ball to buy under 20$ that is just tough and will last me a few months. I practice shooting and passing with a concrete ball, so that why balls always pop and get used up. I know that there are some kind of balls that have a really tough outside shell that wont let those spikey things pop the balls that are around the floor. So does anyone know what ball is just tough as hell?

Go to your local sports store, there has to be ball that are around 15 $..... I've bought them in the USA, both Nike and Adidas, that vary from 12 $ to 20$..... They are good nice balls as well... And they last 3-4 months at least... In fact they say "form warranty of 2 years" or something similar to that..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

The Nike T90 HG Acuto HG

Spalding neverflat

I don't get it, what surface do you play on ??

Off topic: So many old members are coming back... Davidson9, Flyingmoose, and Buzzingbee...

Must be that the WC is roasting up, or maybe its someting else..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'