Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Nice Tactic Drawings

Inspired by PYHU's MS Paint tactics drawings (in no way was that sarcastic, I wholeheartedly enjoyed those drawings). I was browsing Inside Soccer the other day, and I noticed something about an animated session builder. I clicked on it, and, like, OMG! All you do is drag and drop the players, then you can make them run around, you can make the ball run around, you can design training drills or complex tactical manoevers. There are some amusing bugs in there as well, but for the most part it's really nice.
http://www.insidesoccer.com/page/1b320d1b-58ed-4c2b-8e9c-230bc5ceb2dc/my-sessions/
Just click on My ASB, log in/register, and yeah. Some really cool stuff you can do with that.
You can also create a team and commuicate using these animations, but it's only free for 30 days.
But yeah, just thought I'd share that.
"A match isn't lost until after it's over." Me
"The greatest glory in life lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Nelson Mandella