Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Champions League Final

Who will be crowned the champions of Europe on the 22nd of May?
Poll ended at 20 May 2010, 23:00
FC Internazionale  59%  (10 votes)
FC Bayern Munchen  41%  (7 votes)

I agree. And the thing we're not really looking at, but will play a big role if things don't change, is that Bayren has really struggled to score during this CL campaign. They've advanced on away goals almost every leg. With Inter's defense being as they are, they'll be hard-pressed to score away from home this time, so they had better make a definitive statement at home.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

This will be a really great game.

I think it could go either way but i picked Bayern for minority purposes :D

I'm pulling for Bayern. I think Jose is a great manager in the 2 leg matchups because he can set a for-sure game plan to get the OVERALL desired result(ex. 2nd leg v. Barca). I think Bayern has the physical toughness and fire power to bring the pain to Inter, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I personally wanted to see this final when i saw the last 4 teams, i knew Munich would go on, and i honestly think that 1. it would a better game if inter were there, and 2. i dont really like seeing repeats in finals (barca if this year, man utd last year)

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

if ribery didnt get sent off i wouldve put ma money on bayern ... but i think inters gonna win

styale18 wrote:
if ribery didnt get sent off i wouldve put ma money on bayern ... but i think inters gonna win

yes he is a very bad loss... but idk, barca didnt have a few of thier backs and they did fine (idr if it were vs. chelsea or the final last year)

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

KoNJa04 wrote:
styale18 wrote:

yes he is a very bad loss... but idk, barca didnt have a few of thier backs and they did fine (idr if it were vs. chelsea or the final last year)

touche

I think its gonna be a very tough game to decide, cuz mourinho learned some of his tactics from van gaal, but i think mourinho will wash van gaal

As time goes by, Jose has his set of tactics but the roots will still be there. So, it is up to the team's formation and their on-field discipline.

I don't even think Ribery's loss is that bad..

Bayern has played their best matches with out him, and many hard core fans I know are indifferent to weather he stays or leaves..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Yeah, Bayern's bench is fairly deep and the appeal is still on the table. Ribery definitely would be a threat to Inter but I think Bayern can cope if the appeal is shut down. Who knows...maybe he'll win his appeal, have a good showing in the Final and be transferred out for some ridiculous amount to a team with cash to burn, literally.

I don't think he'll win it though.. Direct red = 2 gams off .. And that red was more than deserved, fucking animal crucified Lisandro Lopez..

But with Platini there, you never know.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

I think Inter will probably win but you never know with Bayern. On any given day, Robben can play like the best player in the world and if he has his day, Bayern can definitely pull it out.

I wonder about Bayern's strikers. Olic is definitely great, but there's Gomez, Muller, and Klose. Muller to me has his moments, but do you think Gomez will start over him?
Quote:
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

History would say that Gomez is better than Muller, but IMO hasn't lived up to expectations (went from a 33 goal season to a 14 goal season so far), that said I'd still start him over Muller and pull him out if he doesn't produce.