Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Champions League Final

Who will be crowned the champions of Europe on the 22nd of May?
Poll ended at 20 May 2010, 23:00
FC Internazionale  59%  (10 votes)
FC Bayern Munchen  41%  (7 votes)

2brown347 wrote:
History would say that Gomez is better than Muller, but IMO hasn't lived up to expectations (went from a 33 goal season to a 14 goal season so far), that said I'd still start him over Muller and pull him out if he doesn't produce.

I heard Gomez' confidence has hit rock-bottom. I would start Muller but his problem is connecting properly with the ball for the finish.

Nice to see U, son!

Inter. Bayern are a quality side, and it won't be an easy match, but Inter definitely deserve it. I think they still have a level they can play at that they didn't even hit against Chelsea or Barcelona.
"A match isn't lost until after it's over." Me
"The greatest glory in life lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Nelson Mandella

funny I din think you could hit a level lower than the ground. Anyway I think Bayern will win, simply coz I bliff that Inter will get what they deserve.

Wanderer wrote:
funny I din think you could hit a level lower than the ground. Anyway I think Bayern will win, simply coz I bliff that Inter will get what they deserve.

sounds like someone is still bitter about barcelona losing :P

haha.. for those bitter ones:

to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

lmao inter has a bald eagle too?! it so much easier to hate them now. :lol:

panchester07 wrote:

Ok, I really lol'd at that :oops: :lol:
Don't wish things were easier...

... Wish you were better

Focus on the journey, and the result will take care of itself

panchester07 wrote:

Did you by any chance find that on one of Inter's Facebook groups?
"The greatest glory in life lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Nelson Mandella

Nahhh they toke it from me, I drew this myself ... :wink:

Oh man panchester, you're a talented artist. Sell your work on eBay, you'll make a shit load of money. :P

As much as I dislike Mourinho, I vote for inter since eto'o always scores in a cl final.

Also both teams have a chance of completing the treble.

Did Eto'o score for Barca in 2006, can't remember.

He is prolific in big games, if he could crack united's defence last year, I would say he is very possible of doing the same to Bayern.

Will be interesting to see how Mourinho plays this one, whether it goes for it from kick off which would be the unexpected thing for him to do, or stick with his cards and play defensively weighing Bayern up.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Just 15 hours, can't wait!
klc, Eto'o did score in the 2006 final. As for the approach, I can see Inter attacking from the start. Bayern have a shaky backline, and one would think Mourinho wants it exposed.

E'too scored in 2006 klc..

I want Zanetti and Cambiasso to lift that trophyy so the dumbass reacts of the mistake he made in not taken them to south africa.. im seriously pissed :evil:

Inter for the win.. After beating Chelsea and Barca, what can't they do?

Analyze that, they beat Chelsea and Barca, the two best teams in Europe at the moment. Chelsea beat Man U at home and away. Barca beat Madrid at home and away. They are no doubt the two best teams, in the two best leagues, and inter beat them. I don't think they'll have any problems.

Unless the nervous and adrenaline factor takes a serious participation in this game, Inter's got it. And Even so, Inter's got it, they proved the imposible quite possible.

Bayern Munchen just doesn't have the materials or the quality or anything to beat them. Inter has the players, and the manager, and the momentum!

Fiorentina, Manchester, and Lyon

or Chelsea, CSKA, and Barcelona?

it should be an interesting game supposedly mor is going with a 4-2-3-1 putting that heavy pressure on bayerns back line and i can't help but to think that they will crack.