Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Kamilio Freestyle

I used to watch super syed and kamilio freestyle all the time when i was on here years ago. The freestyle scene was immense back then.

Anyways, I decided to look for some recent videos of super syed and kamilio. I came across this vid, and I was awe struck. I have seen countless freestyle vids, and this is one of the best I have seen...ever.

check it out, its insane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jTkz2a9WJ8

Edit: Heres a newer one I just found. OMG!!!! His originality is amazing. This stuff blows my mind. He is insane really.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNdriLw0Tk

The transition at 1:37 in the first one was amazing. Certainly very innovative.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

Which video? lol. both were sick at 1:37

Only one comment on this? Btw Kamalio came in 2nd (which i think he should have gotten 1st) in the red bull 2010 freestyle world champs. So hes def. one of the best in the world

mustahfa14 wrote:
Which video? lol. both were sick at 1:37

Only one comment on this? Btw Kamalio came in 2nd (which i think he should have gotten 1st) in the red bull 2010 freestyle world champs. So hes def. one of the best in the world

I did say "in the first one". :P

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

wow...yea..i just saw that lol. ehem anyway... :oops:

Aww man. Time goes by fast. I remember when he posted his first video with Supersyed on EF. It's great he's progressed this far and done something with his amazing skill.
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

How does he do the move at 1:35? The ball just sticks to his foot or something
--
"There's someone out there practicing right now, and if you face him, he will win."