Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

EPL Match Ball '10/'11 - Nike T90 Tracer.

What are everyone's first impressions on this ball, strictly from a looks-only perspective? Anything has to be better than the Jabulani, or are we expecting another "beach ball"?

According to the article on the EPL's website, the ball was tested in the UBC wind tunnels. Wooo, Canadian content! They maintain its been designed for accuracy this time, and can hit a much smaller target more consistently than its predecessors.

Only time will tell.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

Rome_Leader wrote:

What are everyone's first impressions on this ball, strictly from a looks-only perspective? Anything has to be better than the Jabulani, or are we expecting another "beach ball"?

According to the article on the EPL's website, the ball was tested in the UBC wind tunnels. Wooo, Canadian content! They maintain its been designed for accuracy this time, and can hit a much smaller target more consistently than its predecessors.

Only time will tell.

Ive seen it in use. Ive heard its great with no Jabulani comparison. Its heavier than the Jabulani.

When i saw Liverpool use it vs Rabotnicki they were kncking that thing around like it was yesterdays breakfast