Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Thread Barca is Gonna win the whole thing.....

Yah... I think, theres no way any other team in europee is gonna beat barcelona fc...... I'm a Man utd fan, but after 10 years of watching this competition, I know nobody is gonna stop barcelona.............theres no way any team can win, when barca has the posesion, and messi, xavi-iniesta, pedro and vila.......and the pep team...

the draws are in 2 hours so get ready.... but whatever happens, barca wins it alll yiah..

YOU dare to disagree??' Are you sure????

Barca wins the whole thing.. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

note.... if this prediction becomes true, i get rated a 5.00 by late may when the champions league is over.............................fair enough??' bless.

xavi..lio, iniesta and puyol raise that trophy again.. fact..

if you disagree... then post somethign about it... i know my ego is gonna boost when barca raises that trophy..

if a fail... you can rate me a 1.00 as much as you want.. i know i wont......

messi, and barcelona win it alll.. love it or hate it..

i know this breaks the statuos quoooo of the EF.. but a risk and adventure isn't bad ever now and then is it?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Naah, they wont win. Not the la liga or the champions league.

The most important key to success is self-confidence.
The most important key to self-confidence is preparation.

keep betting money against them boy, its only your lose..

how about, i bet... barca winsthe lague and the champions league.. if im right, i get a 5.00 rating............ if im wrong, i get a 1.00 many times.. infact every mod can rate me a 1.00...

i'm to much of an expert (and btw im really cocky) to affrim, that barca wins league and UCL.. im saying it in december.............. i should get SOME recognition

barca wins it all.. infact i will posts some photos in this thread of messi raising the inter-continental cup....

in fact... ban me from this forum if they dont...

Sure.. Ban me if Barca win.
They have to many things against them, e.g. economy and width of the squad.
You speak like Barcelona is some kind of unbeatable super-team. Dont get me wrong, there great, one of the best teams in the world. But we have all seen what a organized defense can do to them, we seen it with Inter, Rubin, Kopenhagen, Chelsea and so on.

You have watched the competition for the last 10 years you say, cant be much you have seen, if you referring to the success of Barcelona.

Ratings are given out on how good the quality of your post are, not how good you are at predictions. Judging by the quality of this thread and your two post in it 5.00's aren't coming any time soon.

Either way there isn't a way to tell, Barca is good but the season is long. Their form could drop, another team could improve, injuries, players could have a falling out, etc.

Quote:
You have watched the competition for the last 10 years you say, cant be much you have seen, if you referring to the success of Barcelona.

Word what.. ?? I'm just saying Barcelona wins it all.. there form willl not drop but increase, they will beat most rivals including arsenal in the round of 16th by a difference... I'm saying this in december, and im saying it with confidence.. i'm taking a risk by saying it, and you are the one that bet against barcelona a few weeks ago by EL clasico, are you sure you got nothing against them.....??? they are a super - team... copenhaguen tied them, in a bad field, bad conditions, and at home where they are 100% use to playing... but in camp nou wasn't the story different? 2-0 great tiki-taka, win easy......... i know so.... theres no way none of the teams you just mentioned would trouble barca in february when the real champions league begins...... don't insult my career.. respect me bro... i'm taking chances... and I say they are playing stronger than 2 years ago when they won it alll (6 titles) amen .
Quote:

Ratings are given out on how good the quality of your post are, not how good you are at predictions. Judging by the quality of this thread and your two post in it 5.00's aren't coming any time soon.

Either way there isn't a way to tell, Barca is good but the season is long. Their form could drop, another team could improve, injuries, players could have a falling out, etc.

I hear you on the ratings thing, but with that attitude your no fun bro... are you mad cause I passed you in the posting count (jk jk)

On the other ntoe. bro, theres no way a team is touching barca this season.... im saying it in the month of december...... i would have said chelsea, but Man Utd is gonna woop them in Stamford Bridge this weekend, I don't know what the fudge happened to them......

On Fifa 11 they are the best tam by far, but in real life, they are tripping a few weeks ago..

Quote:
messi, and barcelona win it alll.. love it or hate it..

Disagree. Barcelona, Puyol and Xavi win it all, they are the heart of the team, regardless of how good Messi is. Don't get me wrong Messi is a massive part of the team, but the two players I mentioned are the club through and through, and they bleed and sweat it out in everything they do, every game, not just some when they are on form.

And as a Barca fan, I know we are not invincible, we were great last year, and we didn't win the UCL. Form is temporary. I think if we could keep this form up all year, we have a good chance, but nothings definite in Football, to suggest a thing is ignorance. We lost in the league to Hercules, same team, different form, that gives you an idea of how much form impacts the side. When you look at how quickly we picked up since then, it also shows that form can come and go in the blink of an eye.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

If the Hercules game was a 2 legged game, theres no way Barca would have lost the matter.....

Why do you have to call me ignorant? I'm just taking a chance, on a team from my opinion, who is just gonna raise their level from here on out...

Would you say this only indecember? Nou... Thats why i'm saying it..forms come and go...... but the tiki-taka is just unbeatable......

call me an ignorant when they loose, for now.. i'm just a guy that thinks that knows a bit more, and took a risk on barcelona fc....

and Lio is the best.. amen

Lio is the best player in the world, but Xavi and Puyol have done much more for the club, there is more to football than goals and assists.

I didn't call you ignorant, but to assume that a team will win everything now just because they are in very good form is foolish, no matter what way you look at it. I remember two seasons ago when Man united should have walked the UCL, because imo they were a better team than Barca that season. Barca were lucky to be in the final to be honest, not that I'm complaining :lol: . I know that was the season that Pep won everything, but I really feel that United deserved to win as they played the best football in the world all year. However, on the day of the final, they just didn't turn up, and there is nothing you can do about that, no predicting that, nothing.

Edit:

If it was a two legged affair why would it be any difference? Barca lost 2-0 to Hercules at home. If anything it would have been worse over two legs having to go to Hercules after conceding two goals at home.

Quote:
If it was a two legged affair why would it be any difference? Barca lost 2-0 to Hercules at home. If anything it would have been worse over two legs having to go to Hercules after conceding two goals at home.

pffffffffff to be honest thats an ignorant statement..... first, it was in a time where barca was no way near to this form they are now, and you know it.....

second, the game was a combination of factors, that wouldn't repeat itself in 10 games... yes i said it, make them play 10 times and barca would win 9.....

can't speak too much, but barcelona will win @ hercules...... home and away doesn't matter, it was a slip-up..

and you are silly if you can compare that man u (which was really good) to this barca which is out of this world imposibbly good... proportions bro... chicken tastes good, but shrimp is quality and better, same thing...

plus lio..... if you would put bojan on lio's wing, barcelona would still be the best team in europe by far.... but add lio to it, and just its the teammm of the century.

people compare this team to other super -teams, and super teams winn super things, this super- barca is super incredible and will lift trophies in may

How can you say that is an ignorant statement? Didn't you read any of my post?

My point was that, the form we were at then a few months ago, changed very quickly into the form now. Form can go and quickly as it came, so in a few months time when we are playing the last 16 of UCL we could be back to that form. My other point is that you cannot predict how form will change, unless you are psychic.

It wouldn't repeat itself in 10 games? Well it only has to happen in one game for you to be out of the UCL so you're point is a little invalid. If Barca had their shocker at home against a decent team, and then on the away leg they just blockaded the defence, that would be Barca out.

Again, a slip up is a slip up, that is why all people in and around football know, that winning someone involves a certain amount of luck, as well as skill and discipline, if that slip up was in a game they needed to win, that means they were out.

I'm not silly for making a comparison, you can make accurate comparisons with a sunday team pub league and top class teams in the world, there is a huge gap in quality and level of play, but the comparisons still exist. I can't believe you are even trying to use that as a point.

I'm not denying that Barca are the best team around for a long time, but been the best isn't all that you need to win everything, as I said, luck comes into it, and if you cannot see that then you most certainly are ignorant.

Good arguments - Good arguments.. fair play to you,

Quote:
It wouldn't repeat itself in 10 games? Well it only has to happen in one game for you to be out of the UCL so you're point is a little invalid. If Barca had their shocker at home against a decent team, and then on the away leg they just blockaded the defence, that would be Barca out.

Actually it has to happen twice, home and away, 2 -0 is a lying lead, you can turn that shit around ASAP, it has happened so many times, that I could write an essay about it.... its home and away..

luck matters, fortune occurs, etc, but be serious, barca is stupidly good, iss beating teams by 5-0 goals, scoring crazy amount of goals.. beat madrid (arguably top 3 best teams in europe) by 5......

again, i realize luck matters, i realize there are drops in forms, and I agree there are chances barca doesn't win it alll, but i choose to believe, and to make the competition more interesting for my self, that barca wins it all..... you have a problem with that??

you aren't telling me I don't know, I realize all your points, and have acknoweldge them for a while, i've been watching the champions league for a long while, I know the sport very well...... apart from that... I'm just saying Barcelona wins it all because they are literally raping everybody, and they are the best team of the century.... super teams exist and they win many things... all im saying is barcelona is one of them.... xavi declared they are playing better football than a few seasons ago when they won all.... again, when they won all... WON...ALL.....!!.... teams don't take a shot against them... Madrid shot once or twice on goal..... negro please.....

I know the luck factor, and that they could receive a goal and teams could park the bus against them, fair enough its a tactic just like playing possesion, and its barcelona's kryptonite...i know, i know, and i fucking know........ alll im saying is that this team that is beating others in their league 8-0, there rivals 5-0, and making great teams look like amateurs will win it allll... they play football and thats what matters, they play with confidence, and its almost imposible to win at camp nou..

you haven't discovered fire telling me many things can happen in football, and in this competition.. i'm just saying that apart from the other factors, barcelona willl be celebrating in a big bus in may, with that big silver trophy.. messi is god of football and the tiki-taka system is to much for anybody..... if you disagreee, and wanna debate about luck then I can give you a high 5.. i know what you talking about, and I don't think barcelona will have trobles with luck or anything....

you can rub it in my face if they loose, but they wont, so bless

Quote:
I'm not silly for making a comparison, you can make accurate comparisons with a sunday team pub league and top class teams in the world, there is a huge gap in quality and level of play, but the comparisons still exist. I can't believe you are even trying to use that as a point.

i'm not saying you can't compare teams.. bro... im saying you can't put man utd of 08-09 on the same level as barcelona of now..... you dig? don't insult me just because you misread..... you can compare me, to celion dion if you want.. comparisons are valid and interesting... im just saying you can't compare the level of play, of these to teams, i give you that man utd was playing really welll...... but barcelona is on another level.... thats why i say you can't really compare them..... barcelona is more quality than man u by far... man u wasn't beating chelsea 5-0, or other teams 0-8..... literally fuckin other teams..... i hope you understand what i mean

Lol i would be the last person in to rub it in your face if my team lose.

I agree that at the moment, Barcelona are playing some of the greatest football seen ever, and that if they keep this up they will go down as the greatest team in history, never mind the last decade.

I very much hope to see them in the final at Wembley, and I hope they lift the trophy there, and judging by how they play, I think the have a real good chance, they aren't favourites for no reason. However been favourites doesn't guarantee a win, and there is no way to be certain they will, they can get damn close, but never reach a certain point.

We'lll see in may, i think they will, but there are probabilities they wont...

some random guy, could take a shot 35 yards out, and place it on the right corner, and knock barcelona out of the competition.... some random guy could beat 3-4 players and touch it on Valdes' bottom corner and knock barca out, that can happpen, slip-ups are part of the game, and know one knows what will happen for sure.. some team can execute 3 wall passes, and break through barca's lines, and knock em, out, yes that can happen..

thats why i love this game so much... you never know what you gonna get..

we'lll just have to see in may..

i'm just betting that that wont happen...

they will pass the ball around, find lio unmarked, who will beat one and put it in the back of the net..before the other team can react, they will play it to Pedro, the quick lad will beat one or two and find villa... in the blink of the eye they will be winning by 3 goals with one more goal being more beautiful than the other.... yes... other things can occur, but i don't think they will.. just a prediction :wink:

Yes I bet against them on the el classico, but not because I have anything against them, I did it because Madrid had a great start this season, and it looked like nothing could stop them.
Infact, I enjoy the way Barca play, I fallow every game of them, and madrid, and sevilla as well.
I bet that they would win both el clasicos last year, and that they would win the league.

Quote:
and I say they are playing stronger than 2 years ago when they won it alll (6 titles) amen.

You kidding right?
You cant possible say that you see anything that speaks for that statement. Their squad is smaller. They are in more debt than they ever have been. Dude Imagine if Pique would get injured, what are they suppose to do?

Joan Laporta has destroyed the club from the inside, and you will notice that it will effect they way they play. Maybe not this year, but soon enough.
There is a lot of examples with big clubs that has been in similar positions, where everything has just turned for the worse.

Quote:
bad field, bad conditions, and at home where they are 100% use to playing... but in camp nou wasn't the story different? 2-0 great tiki-taka, win easy.

Lame excuse, its not like they can rely on camp nou.

Quote:
don't insult my career.. respect me bro

Fuck you and your career. Amen.