Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Round of 16 UCL

   
I was more focused on the United match, but everytime some one yelled goal, or wooooof that was close, i would turn around and watch the action in the other match... It was a exellent match, How good is E'too?Its not only exellent player, 100% attitude as well.. How did Barcelona and Real Madrid not value him for what he's worth... Julio Cesar with the bloopers again, Robben played fantastic, but Inter just was better toward the end, and what a nice feeling that Pandev goal, no other sport can give you such emotions, football is the most beautiful one of them all. Inter showed to be a team with personality and character.. And watching Leonardo celebrate the 2-2 and the 2-3 was very freaking inspiring. Loved the sneijder goal as well, very well placed..

Did anyone see at the end of the Inter-Bayern match 2 Bayern guys, vs 2 inter guy's about to fight, pushing each other and stuff? I wonder who they where..

In the first half Bayern Could have scored 5, they forgave Inter and paid the price. This comes to show you can never count off an Italian team, and less one that has E'TOO.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

   
After Robben left the field, you could see the game completely change imo. I was almost certain BM were going to get a 3rd goal and put it out of reach but wow...I couldn't believe the last 10 minutes. It sucks for BM they couldn't put away some more chances + Eto's goal being a bit off. I was expecting bit things from them down the stretch this year.
Image

   
TommyGun wrote:
After Robben left the field, you could see the game completely change imo. I was almost certain BM were going to get a 3rd goal and put it out of reach but wow...I couldn't believe the last 10 minutes. It sucks for BM they couldn't put away some more chances + Eto's goal being a bit off. I was expecting bit things from them down the stretch this year.


agree with you 100%. Robben was Bayern's most threatening player on the pitch. As soon as he started floating around midway through the first half, Bayern started getting chances left right and centre. I think Van Gaal wanted a CM in his place so Altintop could just control possession and pass the ball around to waste time. Unfortunately, that idea failed.
Image

   
After 6 long years Madrid fans can rejoice that there team has made it into the last 8 stage of the ucl..

Pepe doesn't fufill the mental requirments to be an elite footballer.. Today he has proven correct those who believed that he was a true animal after the Casquero incident. I've seen atleast 3 plays that where OBVIOUSLY direct red card... I think Pepe learnt to play football in Chuck Norris' academy..... I just saw an ad for Mortal Kombat 6, showing that Pepe will be a new character..

Sergio Ramos "after these 3 points we are only 2 points away from Brcelona" :lol:

Great match from Benzema and Marcelo, Di Maria honorable mention, and Ozeil what a freak of human nature, touch of gold. Ballon d' or in a few years maybe..

CR7 also showed his true colors today, making faces, gestures, and complaining when the team doesn't pass him the ball, not noticing that he does the same exact thing and the rest don't tell him anything. If he played, it wasn't to help the team, he will help the team when he leaves everything in the ground like everybody else on the team does, who had a spectacular attitude, all of them did except the same person as always(cr7). It was pathetic to see his gesture when he was in the bench, when he was substituted acting like the team was loosing by a few goals.. Madrilians start recognizing the assets of players like Benzema, Ozil, or Di Maria, or Marcelo, that was magnificent today. CR is only worried about himself, with the purpose of being recognized individually. I've never seen a player, with such negative team spirit, his ego is bigger than the entire team budget... Madrid doesn't need that big gay son of a gun.. They been playing better without him. And a few plays in the game showed me that the 2 weeks that Ronaldo was out the team found out how to play better without him

PS: What a nice gesture at the end of the match for Abidal :)
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

   
panchester07 wrote:

CR7 also showed his true colors today, making faces, gestures, and complaining when the team doesn't pass him the ball, not noticing that he does the same exact thing and the rest don't tell him anything. If he played, it wasn't to help the team, he will help the team when he leaves everything in the ground like everybody else on the team does, who had a spectacular attitude, all of them did except the same person as always(cr7). It was pathetic to see his gesture when he was in the bench, when he was substituted acting like the team was loosing by a few goals.. Madrilians start recognizing the assets of players like Benzema, Ozil, or Di Maria, or Marcelo, that was magnificent today. CR is only worried about himself, with the purpose of being recognized individually. I've never seen a player, with such negative team spirit, his ego is bigger than the entire team budget... Madrid doesn't need that big gay son of a gun.. They been playing better without him. And a few plays in the game showed me that the 2 weeks that Ronaldo was out the team found out how to play better without him


Nothing makes me smile like seeing CR7 cut across the middle about 40 meters out and hit a shot wildly off-target. He could have 2 or 3 easy passes or the chance to send someone through...yet he just lowers his head and goes for glory. Even when he does score, he puts his arms out to the crowd as if it's a "Well.....aren't you entertained?!?!?" look. It's amazing how they signed one of the nicest guys in football(Kaka) and one of the biggest phaggots in football(Ronaldo) to work together. Ronaldo is an amazing talent though. Don't believe me? Just ask him lulz.

If/when he wins the Ballon d' or, could you imagine his ego then?
Image



   
^^^

Great post, I too am a Ronaldo hater! :P

I swear though, I absolutely swear, that he poses for everything. When he's called offside, he tries to perfectly decelerate and act "respectively" disappointed. He even turned to the linesmen and did some hand gestures with him implying that he was maybe right. I know this sounds like nothing, if it was Messi doing it, I wouldn't care, it's just that Ronaldo poses and acts to photogenic perfection.
Image
Everything you need, is already inside.

   
A bit worried about the draw's tomorrow....

I would rather a Shaktar, Totenham or Shalke please :)

If i'm being to picky, then Give me a Inter, Chelsea, or Madrid..

But whatever you do, don't put me against Barcelona please :wink:
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

   
Barcelona vs Shaktar Donesk

Real Madrid vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Chelsea vs Manchester United

Inter vs Schalke



Semis:

Chelsea/Manchester United vs Inter/Schalke

Barcelona/Shaktar vs Tottenham/Real Madrid


Thats right, if both spanish clubs win the quarterfinal, we will witness 4 el clasico's in april. 1 league, 1 copa and 2 CL. amazing.
Image

   
Wohoo 2 more classico's.

Pepe makes me laugh, every game I see him play, without fail he will come close to putting someone in the emergency room :lol:
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

   
klc123 wrote:
Wohoo 2 more classico's.

Pepe makes me laugh, every game I see him play, without fail he will come close to putting someone in the emergency room :lol:


haha...I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I saw this live. You'd think he would have realized he should bring it down a notch by now.


Pepe loses it
Image

   
do you guys think tottenham can beat madrid? i love tottenham and i think at their best with all their healthy players like lennon bale modric van der vaart then they are very capable
   
its possible but very difficult to be honest

haha are you guys talking about how pepe totally missed the ball and kicked some lyon player in the face? :lol:
Image

   
He's an animal, i hate him.. I don't know how it was Sergio Ramos that went ape shit against Barca and not him....

Anyways, Chelsea - Manchester, the best match, amazing, and not recomend for people with heart problems..

Barca has an easy draw and Totenham might complicate Madrid..

Non the less, Mourinho has the better team, and is an expert of the 2 legged knockout rounds so I think they are clear favorite..

Stoked to see 2 more clasico's, and I hope Barca slaps Madrid in all 4 of them...

i think out of the manchester-chelsea leg, you'll have a finalist, to face either madrid or barca in wembley..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

   
ye very interesting, i think real madrid are favored in this one, but i think that real madrid has ego problems unlike tottenham, that is why i would love to see tottenham win also, they are a real humble group of players. As for the chelsea man united match that should be a good one but i thinking chelsea will win it
   
Well Tottenham plays good and quick counter attacking football but Carvalho's inclusion in Madrid's defence has tightened it immensely.

So after doing all the calculations, we might be in store for 4 clasicos in 18 days...........if things go as expected
Image