Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Neymar!!

i think his haircut is pretty sick if you ask me, his haircut is a symbol of being individual, he wants to be different.

collin wrote:
i think his haircut is pretty sick if you ask me, his haircut is a symbol of being individual, he wants to be different.

Did he tell you this over the phone or in person?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI6BUqDYP6s&feature=aso

what a goal!

Bahhhh I was watching that game and it was very boring in the first half, just a superb goal by Elano from like 35 yards out, but it was slow without many chances so I turned it off ... I should of left it to watch neymar's show. The funny thing was, is that Neymar was doing his stepovers and feints, but was getting closed pretty well in the first half to be honest.

Edit: I've been having so much fun in fifa with brazil, you have no idea I make my own super line up...

Julio Cesar

Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, Luiz, Maicon

Ramires

Robinho, Kaka, Marcelo(83 if you put him as a winger)

Nilmar, neymar.....

I seriously have lost like 1 game, with this super team.. you have so many options in the bench as welll...

Oh I would love to be menezes.. This team will give Argentina a mighty amount of trouble in Copa America 2011.. Can't wait.... Love both teams.

Woww Neymar is just too amazing.. It definetely shows you in that video how much he has worked in control and how amazing touch he has all through juggling.. Reason why ive been doin jugglin so much :D getting controo like thatt.. Woww

And Panchh nasty formation, ima definetely try it in Fifa, its stackedddd!

Sorry, Pato and Neymar in front, Nilmar as a sub to put in the 63rd minute when the rivals defence is already tired. I have so much fun using them.

panchester07 wrote:
Bahhhh I was watching that game and it was very boring in the first half, just a superb goal by Elano from like 35 yards out, but it was slow without many chances so I turned it off ... I should of left it to watch neymar's show. The funny thing was, is that Neymar was doing his stepovers and feints, but was getting closed pretty well in the first half to be honest.

Edit: I've been having so much fun in fifa with brazil, you have no idea I make my own super line up...

Julio Cesar

Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, Luiz, Maicon

Ramires

Robinho, Kaka, Marcelo(83 if you put him as a winger)

Nilmar, neymar.....

I seriously have lost like 1 game, with this super team.. you have so many options in the bench as welll...

Oh I would love to be menezes.. This team will give Argentina a mighty amount of trouble in Copa America 2011.. Can't wait.... Love both teams.

Although it's satisfying to see a higher overall than normal, it actually doesn't improve your players attributes. Overall changes are just an indication that a player may be more beneficial in that position. Marcelo actually use to play left mid/wing before moving to Madrid, where Mourinho put him in fullback, so that's probably where EA get the overall change from. I'd have him on my flank any day though, not left back.
Everything you need, is already inside.

Pellegrini and schuster used him on left wing on multiple occasions when they coached madrid

I love using Brazil, but I use a different setup :P

------------------------- Cesar
------------Lucio----------------------Maicon
-Alves---------------------------------------------Marcelo

--------------------T. Silva

----Hulk------------Kaka-------------------Robinho

--------------Pato
------------------------------- Neymar

By the way, Neymar is sick :) I remember posting about him a year ago in the young players to watch thread :D Good call right?

mrbeankid22 wrote:
I love using Brazil, but I use a different setup :P

------------------------- Cesar
------------Lucio----------------------Maicon
-Alves---------------------------------------------Marcelo

--------------------T. Silva

----Hulk------------Kaka-------------------Robinho

--------------Pato
------------------------------- Neymar

By the way, Neymar is sick :) I remember posting about him a year ago in the young players to watch thread :D Good call right?

Neymars been around a while man. Remember the joga bonito vidoes and the kid they wouldnt shut up about? That was Neymar..'the Next Robinho'

I was about 14 at the time and envied his success. On the field though his gait patterns and locomotion seem a little awkward to me