Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

The Final 4.....

panchester07 wrote:
More question marks.. there are lot of videos up in the internet that proof that Pepe did foul Alves, and that those circling around the net showing that he didn't are fake and made in movie maker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... feature=iv

(this is what the ref saw, and the original image, do you seriously blame him for pulling out the red card?)

Look at how Alves leg moves, it goes foward as to kick the ball, and then bounces back with such nature that its almost imposible to fake.

and look where the ball is and where pepe is going with his cleats, he never went for the ball. right in the tibia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9GLU9hN ... ded#at=127

Longer video (in spanish) sorry showing the photo shop, alteration and edition of the original image...

Is Dani Alves that good, to act and imitate to the perfection, laws of physics, momentum and movement, that take place when 180 pound man, kicks another one who has one foot in the air, and rotate perfectly? i think thats nearly imposible that with 1 foot on the ground trying to kick the ball he had the strength in his supporting foot to rotate in the other direction imitating perfectly what seems to be a kick with the studs in his other leg....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8U6D1dM ... feature=iv

i would particularly like AJC's opinion on this..

draw your own conclusions,,
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?:

*LEAVES IN SUSPENSE WHILE SOME FREAKY MUSIC IS PLAYED IN THE BACKGROUND*

So what you are trying to say is that all those tv-stations showing that incidente where edited. I have a hard time beliving that.
And regarding the spin, it's kind obvious that it happens, since Pepe first touched ball and almost at the same time the ball connected with Alves foot. So no one is defying the law of physics..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsIJTfHe ... page#t=90s

The most important key to success is self-confidence.
The most important key to self-confidence is preparation.

I still believe he didnt touch pepe. However my opinion on whether it should have been red or not has changed from that first angle panchester included. He won the ball, his initial intention, but then he most deffinately does an extra lunge in an attempt to hit alves, he didn't but he tried to, which should be red card worthy, ref got it right. When I first seen it I was like "NO WAY IS THAT A RED CARD"

So, I take back what I said to klc, from the first angle it looks like he hits the ball, and then through that contact his foot goes more in alves fdirection, from the angle panny included from behind, its obvious he tried to hurt dani alves.

This thread is so bias its not funny anymore.

For myself and majority I can see Barcelona are completely at fault in this game.

The Barca fans think otherwise.

I say anti- Barca is very much in the lead in this debate, but as per usual they would disagree.

Back to you Andy!

lol Suuure, throw the bias word around. You completely ignored the fact that gerrard has also play-acted and blamed it on "momentum", the fact that Ovrebo has had other games where his reffing was a disaster and lastly, you hate barca so much that you are willing to believe there is actually a conspiracy involving UEFA, UNICEF and Barcelona.

However, both Barcelona and Madrid being sued by UEFA suggests a different idea all together.

I have been open-minded enough to agree that Alves is a diver (same goes for Busquets). My issue is that just from watching a COUPLE of games, people are going around thinking the team is full of players who

a) surround refs............but if you actually watch barcelona games, you will know that is not the case and its only xavi who has the habit of mouthing off to the ref. Just one player.......and he has an even bigger mouth in el clasicos.......he has been getting red carded or yellow carded for dissent in almost every clasico that I have seen since the Rijkaard days.

b) divers........apart from busquets and alves, no one dives.......that was definitely pedro's first offence at being a play-acting chooch. You may not want to accept this, but that is the first time I have seen him dive......and I have been trying my very best to be fair so far.

Come to think of it, Barcelona has achieved a notorious reputation of being divers and surrounding refs now so the world will keep an eye out for it. If I know my team as well as I claim to do so, then it will be proven that not all players try to bitch at the refs constantly and not everyone play-acts all the time.......if not then, I will be forced to eat my words. Guess I will have to be patient and see.

Take Man United for example. Many people hate that team (i did too, when I got into football), which explains why there are soo many videos on youtube highlighting their dives from separate occasions (rooney, nani, chicarito).....even though drogba, torres and di maria have also been guilty of the same.

In the end, we can all agree to the idea that all the glamour and excitement behind el clasicos has been significantly depleted for any fan of football now.

P.S. I dont give a damn about petty shit like who is winning or losing, I just wanted to get those points across.

Woah, no one dives? Villa did many times and iniesta has been doing it for a long time now.

TheBrilliance wrote:
This thread is so bias its not funny anymore.

For myself and majority I can see Barcelona are completely at fault in this game.

The Barca fans think otherwise.

I say anti- Barca is very much in the lead in this debate, but as per usual they would disagree.

Back to you Andy!

Dude, i don't know if you have noticed, but you are one of the people being most biased right now... Whenever people accept your points, and tell you theres another half of the story you just go to talking about the chelsea disgrace or the van persie red card, asking for people to be unbiased, but you can only see the moments when the ref have favoured barca, all the rest, you seem to catch amnesia, so atleast have the decency to not call others biased, when your clearly being it yourself..

Quote:
Woah, no one dives? Villa did many times and iniesta has been doing it for a long time now.

So does, Torres, Franky, Gerrard, Terry, Cole, Ronaldo, Di Maria, Rooney, Nani, Chicharito, and the list could go on for days.. I'm sorry but all the teams have players who dive and players who don't, your gonna have to do better than that..

Quote:
So what you are trying to say is that all those tv-stations showing that incidente where edited. I have a hard time beliving that.
And regarding the spin, it's kind obvious that it happens, since Pepe first touched ball and almost at the same time the ball connected with Alves foot. So no one is defying the law of physics..

What i'm trying to say, is my second video, the 3 second one, is exactly what the ref saw... Have you ever seen one of those videos on youtube, called "horrible injuries, terrible fouls" ? well, Pepe's actions qualify withhh honors to be part of that video, and I really find it suspicious, that a few hours laters there are "he didn't touch him, videos" that could easily be edited, when it looked clear to me and everybody that he almost tore his bone off... The ankle surgery isn't necesarry for it to be a red card.. :roll:

I'm just saying, Dani Alves had to practice that like for YEARS, to come out that natural, and i rather believe what my eyes see in the images from the game, that he clearly contacted him with the studs in the upper part of his chin.

Cross my heart and hope to die, that I seriously believe the video you posted is edited..

I posted videos above showing the same angle, but Pepe contacting Alves.. He had one foot on the ground and the other one in the air trying to control the ball, does he have so much power on his supporting foot to take a 360 spin in the aposite direction in which he's trying to kick the ball?¿ Cause if he does he might be ironman, or, Pepe might have kicked him like many videos show and logicc explains.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

pan your taking words and messing with them stop playing stupid. Iniesta and villa are just added to the list of the 3-4 other flops it's normal to have 1 or 2 but they it gets near 5-6 theres something wrong. also to say sky edited video's is somewhere in the special needs range that could only come from being insanely retarded or insanely biased i'll let you pick which one of those you are.

shahensha wrote:
lol Suuure, throw the bias word around. You completely ignored the fact that gerrard has also play-acted and blamed it on "momentum", the fact that Ovrebo has had other games where his reffing was a disaster and lastly, you hate barca so much that you are willing to believe there is actually a conspiracy involving UEFA, UNICEF and Barcelona.

However, both Barcelona and Madrid being sued by UEFA suggests a different idea all together.

I have been open-minded enough to agree that Alves is a diver (same goes for Busquets). My issue is that just from watching a COUPLE of games, people are going around thinking the team is full of players who

a) surround refs............but if you actually watch barcelona games, you will know that is not the case and its only xavi who has the habit of mouthing off to the ref. Just one player.......and he has an even bigger mouth in el clasicos.......he has been getting red carded or yellow carded for dissent in almost every clasico that I have seen since the Rijkaard days.

b) divers........apart from busquets and alves, no one dives.......that was definitely pedro's first offence at being a play-acting chooch. You may not want to accept this, but that is the first time I have seen him dive......and I have been trying my very best to be fair so far.

Come to think of it, Barcelona has achieved a notorious reputation of being divers and surrounding refs now so the world will keep an eye out for it. If I know my team as well as I claim to do so, then it will be proven that not all players try to bitch at the refs constantly and not everyone play-acts all the time.......if not then, I will be forced to eat my words. Guess I will have to be patient and see.

Take Man United for example. Many people hate that team (i did too, when I got into football), which explains why there are soo many videos on youtube highlighting their dives from separate occasions (rooney, nani, chicarito).....even though drogba, torres and di maria have also been guilty of the same.

In the end, we can all agree to the idea that all the glamour and excitement behind el clasicos has been significantly depleted for any fan of football now.

P.S. I dont give a damn about petty shit like who is winning or losing, I just wanted to get those points across.

I dont hate Barca. I quite like them actually, they have some amazing players, and although boring at times do some wonderful things. But they could be cheating.

And whip put the precious video of Stevie G, all absolutely rubbish acclaims at dives. Its a video based on footage for the desperates who support teams that stuff this game up sometimes with diving, so they can have a 50-50 argument. Scousers dont dive. Im sorry, but they dont.

As for panch, Bro im so biased. Im not giving you guys a second to breathe haha. By that comment I meant we are ALL biased

TheBrilliance wrote:

And whip put the precious video of Stevie G, all absolutely rubbish acclaims at dives. Its a video based on footage for the desperates who support teams that stuff this game up sometimes with diving, so they can have a 50-50 argument. Scousers dont dive. Im sorry, but they dont.

wait, are you being serious?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKXAKQY-0Y

This is never going to end...
Everything you need, is already inside.

soccer11 wrote:
TheBrilliance wrote:

wait, are you being serious?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKXAKQY-0Y

lol this is one is too funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1jvUjuz ... re=related

damn unicef.. now they made real madrid loose home to zaragoza..

zaragoza definetly bought UEFA..

and the ref called off a valid goal by Milito..Will Mourinho be asking "porque?" (why?) today again..?

Mourinho "I would be ashamed to escape relegation like Zaragoza did today, I hope one day Zaragoza will have the honor to stay in 1st division in an honorable way"

haha they couldn't even win with 7 additional minutes of stoppage time...

Why!! Why does Madrid always have to play with 10 against Barca? oh wait, it wasn't against barca today :lol:

So many Mourinho lies proved horse shit in one day, i'm loving it.

and nick, i was talking about the videos i've seen, that are all from shows, and newspapers, papers that have been caught before photoshopping images, and erasing players from the field to manipulate offside calls.. i haven't seen the sky vid to be honest, but the world is pretty divided right now, many think pepe touched dani alves, and some swear he didn't.. so take a chill pill not everybody thinks like you. hold ur hourses and don't call people names over the internet man we all know your super cool ..

while on some takes it looks like Pepe violently stabs Dani, when some cameras zoom in magically his foot is 4 inches away, but in the game
takes it was pretty obvious there was a hard foull takin place.

Juice, im saying with confidence, that there are some takes on the incident that have been manipulated by Madrilian media, like it has happened before newspapers and shows from spain's capital have been caught altering images and videos, and have had to apologize after being busted......i'll be happy to tell u more if you ask.. the vid you posted is from Punto Pelota, a madrid show, and they are been accused of editing and manipulating images.. around the world, all i've seen is that same video (accused for alteration) in different shows.

this one right here is clear as water:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU_X6xOyEfI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMcb6xQk ... re=related

they are no longer that 40 seconds so take a look and enlighten your eyes with the truth.

If they where gonna edit the image so much might as well draw a halo over Pepe`s head while they're at it? and make bigger biceps on ronadlo

i knew he hit him, it was too fraking obvious, in the game it loooked mighty obvious and then some stations and tv shows started showing takes where Pepe's foot is 1 feet away from Alves, lying right in my face, do they think we are stupid?

Underneath in the comments area, a coment from the owner of the video it says:

This video isn't altered under any concept, the repetition from the match is taken, transfered to the program Windows Movie Maker, and slown down. Who ever wants to think Alves takes a flight that goes against the laws of physics and Pepe goes for the ball is either blind or silly, but no one, i repeat no one's body takes a rotation like Alves did without being touched in the a¡r. Many, i repeat many alter the images to make money like "Punto Pelota" did. With this image i don't make any money.

Lol at least most players like Ronaldo or Torres admit they are diving. Gerrard is the biggest hypocrite in modern football.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

panchester07 wrote:
damn unicef.. now they made real madrid loose home to zaragoza..

zaragoza definetly bought UEFA..

and the ref called off a valid goal by Milito..Will Mourinho be asking "porque?" (why?) today again..?

Mourinho "I would be ashamed to escape relegation like Zaragoza did today, I hope one day Zaragoza will have the honor to stay in 1st division in an honorable way"

haha they couldn't even win with 7 additional minutes of stoppage time...

Why!! Why does Madrid always have to play with 10 against Barca? oh wait, it wasn't against barca today :lol:

So many Mourinho lies proved horse shit in one day, i'm loving it.

What?! No way! Mourinho actually said that?! hahaha awesome

He cant complain about the red because it was a second yellow and it was well after madrid had conceded all three goals.

As for the penalty. It was a correct call. Carvalho tried to step in between lafita and the ball to shield him out with his body but he completely mistimed it and ended up tripping the forward with his leg.

Maybe he is just grumpy that he had a 9 year old undefeated streak at home until he decided to coach in Spain, where he lost three times to three different Spanish teams at home in just one season............ And two of them happened to be a mid-table and a bottom table club who used the whole "park bus and then counter" strategy on him :lol: