Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

My training routine!

ok so i have a week left before school starts for me so i dont know if im gonna have to change this training routine when school starts, im gonna practice all in general, this is the first routine i make and i have to practice at my house because i dont have where to practice :s

Monday: Dribble imagining defenders+Finishing (2 hours)
Tuesday: Drible salom+juggling (1 hour and 30 minutes)
Wednesday: Juggling (30 minutes)
Thursday: Passing at the wall (30 min)
Friday: Agility+Finishing (1 hour and 30 min)
Saturday: Drible imagining defenders+Agility (1 hour and a half)
Sunday: Drble Slalom + Finishing (2 hours)

Drible imagining defenders: just practicing imagining good defenders and trying to do my best to drible them using both feet.

Finishing: I have a wall at my backyard that has almost the same structure as a futsal goal net so i'm gonna practice my finishing there, the only bad thing is that the im too close to the wall :/

Drible slalom: dribbling 4 cones in slalom then pass at the wall using both feet.

Agility: 8 min abs + stepovers around a cone 1 min 3 times + sprints forward and backward 20 repetitions 3 times.

Juggling: just juggling using my feet and thigh

Pass at the wall: passing the ball against the wall using inside and outside of both feet

I go out to play like 3 or 4 times a week futsal and i have team practice (soccer) on wednesday and thursday

i have a 2 futsal balls: one size 3 and another one size 3.5 which one should i use?

feel free to tell me what should i change.

your "agility drill" has nothing at all to do with agility.

i agree with nick, and atleast do the stepovers over the ball and not the cone

also 2 hours of pretty much doing 1 thing ? good luck keeping any kind of real focus.

nick117 wrote:
also 2 hours of pretty much doing 1 thing ? good luck keeping any kind of real focus.

you need glasses dude i never said that

no but i can tell simply by the way you laid things out. this entire routine is ridiculous i wouldn't go by this routine if my options were this or nothing.

nick117 wrote:
no but i can tell simply by the way you laid things out. this entire routine is ridiculous i wouldn't go by this routine if my options were this or nothing.

relax man im just asking whats the best for me, theres no need to start a fight.

So i would really appreciate if you guys can make a routine I can do at home, I can do the drills i said on my post and idk if I should add some more :roll:

It's really hard to incorporate all skills in a home based routine... but this really helps:

http://expertfootball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3526

Also, if you're stuck at home, maybe lighten up the ball work and add up some strength and conditioning based training. Easy bodyweight stuff such as calf raises on stairs, bodyweight squats, push-ups (100000000 different variations you can do to make them harder and more interesting), ab workouts, all can be beneficial to your routine if you did them right (and you only need to do those like 3 times a week).

The passing bit could work too if you have that futsal sized wall cuz you can get some decent number of touches on it even tho you're prob close... mastering consistency is a great thing especially for something elementary like passing.

Here's a bunch of ball skills you can practice.

http://ballskills.wikispaces.com/Practice