Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss ATW video

What do you think about Matt Marcus' ATW video?

I'm afraid this video has been released far too early. To post a video that is 29 seconds long containg 2 atws and then bailing simply isn't good enough for this site. Take a look at some othe videos on the site, and build up combos and definitely more tricks. Keep practising and then post when you've got some more material.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

I think thats abit unfair to say its not good enough for this site... it wasnt the best freestyle video but i think this site didnt start off to be about freestyling. Its in the training section and in the video he does what he says in the video name 'ATW' The only way is up i guess

LukeF wrote:
I think thats abit unfair to say its not good enough for this site... it wasnt the best freestyle video but i think this site didnt start off to be about freestyling. Its in the training section and in the video he does what he says in the video name 'ATW' The only way is up i guess

hey whats going on mates? i dont think it was unfair to say that. im afriad hes right. you should make a video when u have a good array of tricks. even though he did say it was called an ATW video, he shouldnt make a video quite yet.
anyways, im not choosing sides, but im just saying what i feel is right
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

only watched 40 secs u cud tell u have skills but dont do sum vid where u stop to drink or other stuff like that just do the tricks man

damnit my fault i meant that to tierney dude

make another man and next time do mo tricks i aint takin sides either

come on guys...dont be like that...atleast he gave us a video to discuss...we could help him more....
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

RAYES wrote:
come on guys...dont be like that...atleast he gave us a video to discuss...we could help him more....

Yeh but thats the thing though. It wasn't enough of a video to discuss. How can we discuss a video that has 2 atws and then stops?? And we are helping him by asking for some material to discuss. I know you think we should be more supportive, but we'll start helpin when we can see sumthing.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

maybe it wasn't meant to be a long cool video with lots of tricks... maybe it was meant to be just an atw. cuz if i'm wrong about this then i would have to say this video was absolutely shit but i'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be like what you guys think.
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

what i think is that this guy was practicin atws and finally pulled one off so he put it on film i wanted to the same thing

ok well dun on the atw then.

:?

Wow... shitty idea for a movie, jesus. you cant just do 1 trick, that is in EVERY other movie on this site, and call it a day. plus you bailed! if your gonna do this, atleast take a few tries, and for god sakes you moron, make it longer then 29 seconds!

stancosmos wrote:
Wow... shitty idea for a movie, jesus. you cant just do 1 trick, that is in EVERY other movie on this site, and call it a day. plus you bailed! if your gonna do this, atleast take a few tries, and for god sakes you moron, make it longer then 29 seconds!

maybe if u read the previous posts from other members, then u would know the whole story. chill kid.
-Marcus-

Quote:

Yeah man that dude is Right, and he may know more tricks than that but just wanted to spicificly (SP) show an ATW, I mean he did show us thats what it was going to be about. So you can't just go off on him like that