Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Hassa's Mo'Gy

Tierney wrote:
Well then, thats all i'm doing, and if anyone doesnt like it all you gotta say is you dont agree, dont start calling names.
:(

do yourself a favour and just stop posting, because every post you make irratates me. your a tool mate. your attitude and arrogance annoys me.
it says in the rules that you cannot be disrepectful to other members.
do you think your god's gift to freestyling?
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

Did I ever say i'm a good freestyler, I never said that i'm better than anyone. And dont tell me wat to do, if your not allowed disrespect the others, the dudes that disrespected me are in the wrong aswell.
Aswell as you, your the arrogant one here, by telling me to stop posting, you've become the lowest of the low.Now i thought we were finished on this issue but you obviously have to get the last word in.

omg dude (Tierney). its over. get over urself, please.
-Marcus-

Ptrsoccerfan22, watever it is, did u read wat yungital posted? Why would'nt i get angry

oh, i read it. and the best thing to do, is just ignore it.
-Marcus-

how can i ignore it dude, he dissed me, i dont think im great, i can barely do a tatw. Ok, i quit. This time.
Relax people.

Ok man Tierney u got to stop.
..............................................................................................
I dont want to start another argument but I have noticed that young acts alittle to bossy in some ways. I dont know if u read roon's post on page 2 but I agree with him. Most of the time Young starts the long ass arguments or at least is involved in them.Sometimes its just better to ignore a stupid post, or if ur gona answer be polite. No offence.

Tierney wrote:
No, not enough said.I didn' start any argument. I asked a question, you started giving me advice on what I should say. No one tells me wat I should do or say, I hate repeating myself, Im my own person, not like you. If no one else backed you up on dissing me, you wouldn't have said anything. No one was on my side, but I pleaded my argument not giving up. Thats the difference between me and you. Your a follower, you want everyone on your side, just to make me look bad. I'm saying sorry to Hassan for the comment on his video, but It aint a freestyle video if there is only one move involved. The criticism was his doing. He should have known by putting his video on the site he was going to get criticised.
Thanks Roonablo for being in my corner on this one.

i don't think that one move should even count as a move. this video is not worthy

http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

Tierney wrote:
Did I ever say i'm a good freestyler, I never said that i'm better than anyone. And dont tell me wat to do, if your not allowed disrespect the others, the dudes that disrespected me are in the wrong aswell.
Aswell as you, your the arrogant one here, by telling me to stop posting, you've become the lowest of the low.Now i thought we were finished on this issue but you obviously have to get the last word in.

you implied that you were by saying, "you call yourself a freestyler"

and peps, well im gonna agree with you there, but admit it, i have been better lately. is it my fault that i stick up for other members of the site?
i used to get into arguements with people like magic feet and frizzyan, and i havent said a word about him lately, and magic feet, i like the guy

tierney annoys me. thats all. im gonna not post about him though, because its not fair that a kid has to see these kidss argueing with eachother in his own thread.

roonablo:
you dissed owen4ever in his demo go check the thread.
and i am a mod so its my duty to make sure people aren't disrespecting other members. someone said that he was just stoked that he could do a move i think it was you that said and thats right. give the kid a break.Tierney, i am starting to believe that you just want attention. is that it? please just stop argueing whats done is done, and nothing productive is coming out of this.
and you did bad mouth owen4ever roonablo go check his thread
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

Ok after all that dont post here unless u gonna talk bout video!

lol what thats a funny pic of simon o4e..........

I got cross watchin dis clip :evil:
It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.

young u have been better lately and it good u stick up for others but u dont have to be rude, lets all just drop it. On a unrelated note how do u make that gray quote think jump up cuz iv been on this site for a while now and I still didn't figure it out. :oops: :oops:

dissapointing
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

HDK

Hmmm i agree, you shouldnt post a video on a freestyler website with 1 move and kick-ups, my nan can do that and shes dead :shock: