Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Tiernan & Roonablo Join Forces

What do you think about Mark Tiernan and Roonablo's collaboration video?

Its not the greatest video but its not bad, i would say its ok. However it was too long and I only watched it half way throught.

Yeah, its pretty long, but we can do better. It was kinda a rush job cos i got a lot of injuries lately. Thanxx anyway dude.
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

Its not bad, ure obviously improving, but some of the tricks were pretty good and the overall style was good aswell. Ill see a video of u two when uve improved than I can judge the differenc, but keep practasing and ull be good one day. :wink:

some good stuff. nice improvement. keep it up man.
-Marcus-

good points:Cheerio! correct me if i'm wrong but you have improved a bit. more tricks and plus more locations you freestyled in. plus, the guy with the footstall at the end was great.

bad points: all of your tricks were not smooth and you both looked very awkward pulling off your tricks. improve on your style. plus as aforementioned, the video was a bit too long and with mostly the same stuff. cut it down to at most 3-3.5 minutes and this video would have been much better.
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

We'll take all that into consideration, tanks to all for posting. I'll have another video on the way, and Im gonna keep practising harder.
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

it was ok but it got a lil boring cuz its too long and nuthin really different
RAMI 07

suprisingly i watched the whole vid i wasnt impressed by roonablo .. although i think tierney is gettin better and get well soon btw . i saw alot of the same tricks but keep it up

Thanks Kevin, but its a pity you thought Roonablo wasnt good cos I think he's really smooth at his upper body moves. I know he's gonna get better too.
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

If people think this is a great video, dont post anything here anymore!!!!!!! lol
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

lol british interpretation of pimp. the song. wasnt that good

Man that british guy in the song on this vid, whats his name? I really like his songs for some reason, these ones and the ones from fifa, I think their cool, with that accent and the story telling kind of like slow british white rapping, cool.

I think its The Streets, Mike Skinner I think his name is.
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

Yeah, that's who they sounded like. I have their first CD that came into the states. good stuff.

As for the video, I thought it was pretty good. Tierney especially, from the last video (maybe four months ago) that you made that I saw, you have improved by so much. You are pulling a lot more difficult moves, and your videos are therefore impressive. Keep it up, you are really starting to look pretty good.

God damn brewery!!!