Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Loris' video

What do you think about Loris' video clip?

Your very good for your age. A lot of people on this site cant do an ATW, but you showed great control and youve got potential, on and off the pitch.
Nice goals.
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

what!!! ur freakin cold lil man dude u have such great control and every talks about stefan might being the best if he keeps it up cus hes only 12 but ur 10 and i think ur about hes level scary as hell ..... lil nigga goin pro :lol:

R9KEvinR9 wrote:
what!!! ur freakin cold lil man dude u have such great control and every talks about stefan might being the best if he keeps it up cus hes only 12 but ur 10 and i think ur about hes level scary as hell ..... lil nigga goin pro :lol:

hahah yeah that stefan kid is done after seeing this. this kid is awsome. i like him. most entertaining video i have seen in god knows how long. well on this site anyway
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

that was crazy and hes 10.5yrs old

damn, i cant watch it my media player is screwd up, so what did he do ?

hes like 10 years old and he does an atw, a crossover, a cool flick up, and scored 2 beautiful goals, and not too much did some heel juggles, and juggled with a tennis ball. i love it
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

soner or later I will fix the pice of crap im writing on and then I will watch the video! U guys make it seem so goog I can't wait.

soccer dude900 wrote:
that was crazy and hes 10.5yrs old

Soccer dude, who is rating all of your posts 5.0? I just found out that you have multiple accounts accredited to the same IP.

Ha come to think of it its suspicious to get that rating for a few words. Don't u think?

his control is much better than stefan and the tricks will only come naturally along with that. he has a very very good chance of becoming the next nelson i think if only he decides to keep this up. as for the in game clips they were really impressive for a kid that age but i have come to realize after watching so many little kids play that at such a young age you can't tell their potential in terms of real footy. it's impossible to. as for freestyle however, i think if only he wants to keep going he'll be great.
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

:shock: Wow u are good 4 ur age...u show some nice control and do some nice trix..keep workin and i think youll be one of the best 8)

woooooooooooow kid ur amazing ur better than me lol man just couple more years of pracice and u will be a pro in freestyling and football WOW :shock:
RAMI 07

Owen4ever wrote:
his control is much better than stefan and the tricks will only come naturally along with that. he has a very very good chance of becoming the next nelson i think if only he decides to keep this up. as for the in game clips they were really impressive for a kid that age but i have come to realize after watching so many little kids play that at such a young age you can't tell their potential in terms of real footy. it's impossible to. as for freestyle however, i think if only he wants to keep going he'll be great.

yeah guys pay attention to that you can't really tell. at that age its way too early.
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

*yung-ital* wrote:
yeah guys pay attention to that you can't really tell. at that age its way too early.

I'm not sure about that honestly because That one kid in Brazil that's 10 ManU already wants him so they assume u can tell if he will be good (even if he's 10).