Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Loris' video

yeh he is pretty amazing, good flicks above the keeper!! but its funny looking at him and stefan freestylin coz they both so small, and the ball seems sooo big!! its pretty funny..
'Coaches can teach you to be smart, but no-one can teach you to play' -Henry

Check Out Ma First Vid: Click Here

peps1154 wrote:
I'm not sure about that honestly because That one kid in Brazil that's 10 ManU already wants him so they assume u can tell if he will be good (even if he's 10).

yeah jean carlos chera is only 8 or 9 something like that but i dont believe that manu wants him to play anyway maybe like do some shyt so no one can touch him when he gets older .... dunno i will also like to point out that this lil kid is a lil pimp u see them chicks cheerin for em lol ... popcorn playa lol jk

peps1154 wrote:
*yung-ital* wrote:
yeah guys pay attention to that you can't really tell. at that age its way too early.

I'm not sure about that honestly because That one kid in Brazil that's 10 ManU already wants him so they assume u can tell if he will be good (even if he's 10).

and when joe cole was a little kid everyone said he'd be the next maradona and best player in the world and he was dribbling through 8-9 players every game. now look at him, he's just a good player. not the next maradona, not even among the best of today.

plus, there are PLENTY of kids that do amazing at such a young age and suddenly lose interest and move onto other things. shit happens in such a long time. you can NEVER tell at 10 years old.
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

no matter what you say that freestylin is still bloody amazing, the ball is like half the size of him and he still has great control, i freaked out! thats just awesome.

keep up the good work

Cheers
"Understand that the ball is a sphere and that we are not designed by nature to control it with our feet. Our nature is to control it with the hand. But he who can take complete command of it with his feet will always have an edge, and win in this game"

Owen4ever wrote:[/quote]and when joe cole was a little kid everyone said he'd be the next maradona and best player in the world and he was dribbling through 8-9 players every game. now look at him, he's just a good player. not the next maradona, not even among the best of today.

plus, there are PLENTY of kids that do amazing at such a young age and suddenly lose interest and move onto other things. shit happens in such a long time. you can NEVER tell at 10 years old.[/quote]

Yeah but my point is he still became a pro a good pro he plays for chealse and england he scores alot and is a talented drribler, even though he isn't maradona he became a good player above avera, so he helps his team, Im not saying this kid will be pele, however if he keeps practicing, and gets lucky with scouts he might be at least a solid proffesional.

not bad at your age....you can be really good
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

wow this kid is amazing for his age. at that age i could only juggle around 50-100 times....and that was it

you got skills, just keep it up

That was very good he is beyond the average 10 year old congrats and keep up the good work

i didnt really look at dat as a freestyle vid but i payed more attention to the beautiful goals u scored in the game.
it just shows u tha freestylers can also be good at soccer

If nothing goes wrong he´ll be in football heaven in 15 years.

r u really 12??!!

i thought he was 10

haha bro` :) this is one of the best i`ve seen so far.. ;)

tres petit mais tu play outstanding ;)
Posted by TheoO

Thats the most amazing and entertaining vid I have seen in my life.

THAT WAS AWSOME hes only 10 years old and he cand do tricks like atw and some cool flick ups keep this up m8 and u wil be 1 of the best wen ur older