Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

WE MADE IT!!! AUSSIES ARE THROUGH TO GERMANY!!

WHAT A MATCH! FIRST LEG URUGUAY ARE AHEAD BY 1 GOAL
THEN LAST NIGHT WE WIN IT 1-0 TO TAKE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH EXTRA TIME AND TO PENALTIES!!!!
HARRY KEWELL, LUCAS NEILL, TONY VIDMAR, AND JOHN ALOISI ALL CONVERTED, WHILE MARK SCHWARZER MADE TWO INCREDIBLE SAVES! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY SINCE 1974 AND NOW THAT WE HAVE MADE IT WE ARENT TURNING BACK! THE AUSTRALIAN FOOTBALL-UTION IS HERE, WATCH OUT!
SEE YOU IN GERMANY 2006!

YEAH U MADE, job well done, I would rather see urugay making it thought.

Why would you prefer to see Uruguay through?

i was worried in the first half,
ppl said that australia would be playing an attacking game.
But as soon as KEWELL came on and Recoba came off almost everything was going our way.
*shocked wen viduka missed*
We are going to Ger-man-y
Concentration is the key,
lose your key and you lose the ball.

I would rather see Urugay because of their expirience, Forlan, and Recoba.

yeah me 2 i would of liked to seen recoba and forlan and diogo as well. to bad

Control wrote:
i was worried in the first half,
ppl said that australia would be playing an attacking game.
But as soon as KEWELL came on and Recoba came off almost everything was going our way.
*shocked wen viduka missed*
We are going to Ger-man-y

Congratulations but you've got a few months now until the finals. Do you think you could think up some of your own songs instead of nicked English ones :wink:

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

ratherton wrote:
Congratulations but you've got a few months now until the finals. Do you think you could think up some of your own songs instead of nicked English ones :wink:

U now the aussies always want to be like the british after all they are a formal british clolony, how I see it u can't blame them. ;-)

That's exactly what I tell the Aussies I know but they usually disagree

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

yeah i was for uruguay. i dont ever watch australia but i like uruguay's players.

I find it quite ironic that for years and years, Australia have been losing in these play-offs to get to the world cup and next time, they will be playing in the Asian section of the qualifiers. Now they've finally qualified.

they deserved it. they've been waiting 32 years for a shot, and if nothing else, schwarzer's performance in penalties showed that they may be a threat in germany. i really do hope australia do well, i'll be cheering for them....as long as they don't play USA :D
Hala Galacticos

they will get more chances in the future by competing in Asia :D
my webpage

Asian football is rubbish. Even Scotland would qualify from that lot

it's a fact. :oops: I'm agree with you though I'm in Asia.
my webpage