Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Auzzie Freestyler Part I

What do you think about MickyD#9's video?

Awesome clip Micky...

just wondering, what level of football do you play at in Australia.. I am the same age as you and am a terrible freestyler so it would be interesting to know..
“This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.”
“If a player isn't interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be!”
Bill Shankly

what can i say....another aussie freestyler puts his moves foward and does it pretty well.....ur style is a tad shaky but that will go away after a while.....you can definitely do more advanced combos and moves than me..... :wink: ......keep at it....your doing really good....
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

your pretty good i see alot of potential.

Thanks for the comments...I'm gonna make my next vid way better with longer combos. D347H574R I played A-grade last year but i'm not sure about this year(havent decided on who 2 play 4 yet)

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

..I'm talkin like are you in any representative teams etc.
“If a player isn't interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be!”
Bill Shankly

Nah i didnt get into any this year coz i moved while all the try-outs were happenin....so im gonna have 2 try my hardest in my local club to get noticed for NSW :D

where abouts do you live? up in sydney?
Bill Shankly

I'm from Albury (near the Vic border).. with the state team there are two different sides, NSW Country and NSW Metro, I represent NSW Country because I come from a country area... Whereas you would represent NSW Metro because you are near the Sydney area...and if you get a tryout I wish you the best of luck with it, there are some fantastic coaches at the state tryouts..
Bill Shankly

How do i get noticed if im not playing for a representative team?

I'll talk to you on msn...
Bill Shankly

Nicely put together clip, good tricks, work on your style, keep at it dude potential there
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

nice vid bro. Merto is the reall deal over were i am dont no about nsw.
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

pretty good man for a first vid keep practicing good job man :wink:
RAMI 07

millerthescouser wrote:
nice vid bro. Merto is the reall deal over were i am dont no about nsw.

Yeah, the metro team are better then us, we had a few practice matches against them and we lost 2-0 both times...
Bill Shankly