Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Mads Nyborg's video

What do you think about Mads Nyborg's video?

that video got progressively better.
at the beginning i wasnt sure wether to watch the whole thing because it didnt seem too impressive, but hten you started to do some more impressive tricks and overall, its a good video.

ps-you should have tried to juggle that huge ball, its hard, i have one.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

Your good keep it up.

i agree, progressively better. your htws were impressive and your flick ups were good too man. keep at it a lot of potential there.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

v-v-v-v-v-very nice moves ;D
Good job? :D :D
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

You have great control all you gotta do is get more advanced moves.....You had very smooth juggling etc.

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Lol this is my 1st post...

I thought the video was great. You had total control while doing your tricks, so i thought it was awesome. You also made it loko easy...

Dek

I thought it was alright but you need to keep the ball up for longer. 2-3 Trick combo aint enough. Practise keeping the ball up without the tricks and that will inprove the quickness of your feet then everything is a doss and you will be able to learn new tricks fast.
Hey I love football im 14 and I was on this website when I was looking for some Football Videos. I thought I would join and have a chat with you lot.

i thought u were pretty good keep it up
"A lot of people have been hyped up to be great but just disappeared. I promised myself I wouldn’t be one of them." Freddy Adu

nice moves
u can juggule very smoothly
great video

nice stuff man keep it up
RAMI 07

Extremely good control :D At first it didn't seem like it ws going to be... incredible. And it didn't. But it was very good.[/i]

Hej Mads, go video du der har lavet :o
Jeg er træner for Kolding IFs Lilleputmester, og ville høre om du kunne have lyst til at komme på besøg og vise/ lære mine spillere lidt af hvad du kan?

Du kan kontakte mig via vores hjemmeside www.kif-lilleputmester.webbyen.dk

mvh. Asger

wow man. i like how u had all those different flick ups. pretty intertaining.very smooth. keep it up :D
"The time you spent not practising, someone out there's becoming better than you"

expert wrote:
What do you think about Mads Nyborg's video?

HEY SUP IT JD HERE DAT VID WAZ AITE KOODA BIN MORE ENTERTAININ THOUGH NOT SEYIN BAD VID THOUGH BRO :)

IM OUTIES L8A

BRISBANE CITY FC IZ MAD AZ