Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Josh Blatchford's video

What do you think about Josh Blatchford's video?

haha ive told josh wat i think of this already. he has made a decent beginners vid but needs to work on his lower body. i liked the entertainment of the vid but he shouldnt do it in the dark and needs to work on his range. however, overall like the vid and music :)
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Lol @ the dance, cute.
Gotta keep it up man ;)
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

hmmmm well, this was horrible. gotta work on your control and tricks. that whole macarena thing looked stupid, and it was pointless.

hey man keep at it....that hotstepper needs 2 be practiced more.

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

I guess this aint to bad for a beginners video. Got to work on it though.
Just keep practicing :wink:
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

i didnt think it was that good but keep practising man youll get better :wink:

Wow if this was a serious vid boy do you suck balls no offense. Keep practicing though.

R9KEvinR9 wrote:
Wow if this was a serious vid boy do you suck balls no offense. Keep practicing though.

That's such a great way to show encouragement *boy you suck balls* He's a beginner he's just starting out. Josh you know you have to work on your skills but you can do it, all you need is some practise and a bit of encouragement something that a few people aren't prepared to give.
Greatness will come to those who wait.

R9KEvinR9 wrote:

that was a bit hars and unnecessary. but yer, he does need peractice

Dek

Ye I would say that you need more practise but dont worry there is plenty of time and you look quite young. I am only 14 but I have only started growing for about 2 Years and stuff comes a lot easier as you grow. Just practise juggling the ball. On my first day trying it I could keep it up for over 100 touchs and now my max is 2363. Good Luck though.
Hey I love football im 14 and I was on this website when I was looking for some Football Videos. I thought I would join and have a chat with you lot.

it was a good try but i agree with everyone else u need practice but im a beginner too n i need practice to ull get there

ty

Good job for a beginer keep going and practice alot and you will be good.

thanks for all your comments well part from one nob
CABBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOL MAN. BIG UPS TO UR VID
THE ONE AND ONLY