Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Hab's video

What do you think about Hab's video?

kicking a ball 25 feet in the air and then chasing it isnt freestyle pal learn the basics first footstall atw neckstall crossover but do those tricks after u learn how to juggle first. Keep at it

tyler

J

Thank god for a nice guy like the 'expert'. lol.

Keep workin kid and havin fun :P

So booooooring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This video completly sucks

ah half good rainbow but nothing else man :( learn to juggle, or at least some stalls before you send in another vid.... no point sending in a vid full of no tricks and jus chasing a ball around in a circle. if your serious about learning tricks check out the freestyle dictionary
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

garbage!!!

Well all i can say is that u just need more practice. Like sputnik said, try learning some atw or sumthin instead of running around and chasing the ball. You had like 1 rainbow for starters which can lead to other combos if u practice more. Keep practicing man :D

lol i found that vid amusing for some reason. but yer this dude needs some tricks, and a cameraman that isnt high or drunk(it was ll over the place)

i loved the first song. it reminds me of FIFA.

but dudes how can you say this video sucks?!?! the way the ball was all over the place and he was just kicking and chasing after it was...........so cute!!! it was like a little dog playing fetch with himself :D
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

lol o4e, ur a funny bloke. bloke is australian word for dude or guy lol just incase u americans and canadians dont say it

og ewot a bad video i might nt beno good freestyler ut i can give u some advice .... try juggling the ball first that me help instead of jus chasing a ball round ... man thatshouldnt even be rated sucks srry man but u should practise first

Sputnik wrote:
ah half good rainbow but nothing else man :( learn to juggle, or at least some stalls before you send in another vid.... no point sending in a vid full of no tricks and jus chasing a ball around in a circle. if your serious about learning tricks check out the freestyle dictionary
Yea learn to juggle and after that learn some basic trix.. :?
[]D [] []v[] []D
-----------------

no offence but this vid was kinda a waste of time. it didnt realy show anything and its point less. [/quote]
"The time you spent not practising, someone out there's becoming better than you"

hey!! i could've made a video if i knew that was freestyle lol jk practise like i am now and thats see who succeed with a quality freestyle video, r u in?
peace man
Chinese blood, Brazilian heart

:lol: woah you are really good at chasing the balls around lol..... no worries tho just practice..... lots and lots and maybe you wont suck one day.... get better

~later~