Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Hab's video

helpful hint- dont do the sam moves over and over....u mostly did rainbows try som other moves.. 8)

oh godd y the hell would u ever make a vid i mean if i put a vid on there right when i started i would of been embarresed but u know do whatever u want and then ill happen to pass by ur video one day and maybe be bored again or idk u might surprise me but at least learn how to juggle bc that was making me sick >i felt like going in the fucking vid and teaching u right there thats how bad it was buut dont want to put ur hopes down haha but keep trying ....

>joe

Yo, next time you post a video, pls do at least an atw man. Cuz it was very boring... :( Pratice more, and you'll get much better :wink: CIAO!
HERE I COME, AND HELL COMES WITH ME!!!

brazil7 ole wrote:
oh godd y the hell would u ever make a vid i mean if i put a vid on there right when i started i would of been embarresed but u know do whatever u want and then ill happen to pass by ur video one day and maybe be bored again or idk u might surprise me but at least learn how to juggle bc that was making me sick >i felt like going in the fucking vid and teaching u right there thats how bad it was buut dont want to put ur hopes down haha but keep trying ....

>joe
dude u didnt hav 2 giv him tht crap com on. hes new u should b incouraging him not saying tht he suked.
Quote:
WHAT THE HELL? WHY DO THEY SCREW HENRY ALL THE TIME? IS IT CAUSE HE'S BLACK?

what happens to a soccer player that headbutts another player?

he starts eating babys 8)

That guys guna turn into a pot of gold.

who u talkin about? :?
Quote:

The ammount of rainbows he did :lol:

oo haha lol :lol:
Quote:

Why have you made this vid? It has nothing to do with freestyle, every kid who likes playing football just a lil bit can show this stuff.

usually i like it when someones from canada, UNLESS THEY ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST. your tallent fits your age, dont post a video on here if your not good at soccer, on or off the field. you werent doing tricks! a 5 year old can kick a soccer ball and run after it, thats not a trick. plus bad camera work. all in all, you just cant produce a good movie, but you are good at Sucking Balls, ill give you that, You certainly suck alot of balls, more then necesairy. work on not being such a fucking tallentless bitch-ass cock loving Kid. Then, and only then, should you post on this site.

soccerdynamite wrote:
helpful hint- dont do the sam moves over and over....u mostly did rainbows try som other moves.. 8)

:twisted: i agree

urmso lucky u already hav a star im a bad talker :(
Quote:

soccerdynamite wrote:
urmso lucky u already hav a star im a bad talker :(

one star is BAD. no stars means you are unrated, and as of yet you havent made any significatly bad posts to get one star (like that post by JDTRIXTA) or any significantly good post to get 5 stars (like some of the very helpful posts and guides). most people bother to rate only very bad or good posts, so unrated isnt bad at all.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

ummmmmmmmm lol. are u joking m8 ? why did u just run around the place kicking the ball in the air . oh well next time u send in a vid just make sure u can do the basic trix ok. keep practising anyway and try and get a new camera man cuzz ya m8 was more interested in the ground then u.

stancosmos wrote:
usually i like it when someones from canada, UNLESS THEY ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST. your tallent fits your age, dont post a video on here if your not good at soccer, on or off the field. you werent doing tricks! a 5 year old can kick a soccer ball and run after it, thats not a trick. plus bad camera work. all in all, you just cant produce a good movie, but you are good at Sucking Balls, ill give you that, You certainly suck alot of balls, more then necesairy. work on not being such a fucking tallentless bitch-ass cock loving Kid. Then, and only then, should you post on this site.

Dude, as much as i agree with you, i think you were being too harsh on the guy. He wasnt good at all, so next time try and say something like "keep practicing, i see potential" (just an eg, i dont see any potential whatsoever here).

And for the "freestyler", i suggest you check out the freestyle trick dictionary:
http://www.expertfootball.com/forum/vie ... php?t=3544

Hopefully you will pick up something decent from there :wink: