Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Hab's video

loool hahaha dude that`s hilarious

u got my credit for the funniest movie ever..
u were running all the time after the ball and u didn`t do any trick :) ha

keep practicing buddy
Posted by TheoO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahahah u guys r cracking me up sooo badly!! i swear my stomach hurts!!!

and lol kid u should stick to ur old job , ball boy!!! 8) 8)
Mess with the best, die like the rest

nice music its from fifa 2005 just keep practisin m8

Keep on working!

Learn some stalls before you send the vid in.

Half nice rainbow :lol:

xilog wrote:
Keep on working!

Learn some stalls before you send the vid in.

Half nice rainbow :lol:

well done mate you finally did it! :wink:

it´s not the best video in the world! but he is just 11 years old and if he wants he will also learn freestyling!! or not?? :D

young mage wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahahah u guys r cracking me up sooo badly!! i swear my stomach hurts!!!

and lol kid u should stick to ur old job , ball boy!!! 8) 8)
Do you know that young mage is a 48 year old rapest :shock:

holy fuck this was a joke

hey people please stop flaming, it doesn't do anything to help the forums. Please be more respectful, yes, hab isn't what you would call a freestyler, but maybe he is practicing and wants to look back at this vid one day, and say wow i was really bad then, but look at me now. Anyways, please don't call people rapists, and don't insult hab, he didn't post the vid to be called a moron and worse. Just post some constructive critisicm. anyways, concerning the vid, i think that hab should really start practicing some more freestyling. Although i enjoyed the vid, quite entertaining.

I could juggle more then you lol. but keep praticing your only 11. So good luck with your next video and hopefully you'll learn some sweet tricks.

iwannagopro wrote:
hey people please stop flaming, it doesn't do anything to help the forums. Please be more respectful, yes, hab isn't what you would call a freestyler, but maybe he is practicing and wants to look back at this vid one day, and say wow i was really bad then, but look at me now. Anyways, please don't call people rapists, and don't insult hab, he didn't post the vid to be called a moron and worse. Just post some constructive critisicm. anyways, concerning the vid, i think that hab should really start practicing some more freestyling. Although i enjoyed the vid, quite entertaining.

yo u r right this should b on the funniest vids
quite entertaining

fil10 wrote:
no offence but this vid was kinda a waste of time. it didnt realy show anything and its point less.
[/quote]

i agree

Hey what is the name of that trick where you juke the car? :shock: