Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Do your teammates freestyle?

Lol ecuabol of course your the best your like one of the best in NAS no way there gonna catch up to you when you can almost :wink: do patw :D :roll: anyways how are you gonna teach them all that in just one season?
Anyways as far as i kno i am the only freestyler even though other people can do consecutive atws... they dont kno a thing about anything else.... and as far as i kno the only other serious freestyler i kno that lives near me is alex17 on nas... thats it

Thx dude. U for sure will be one of the best in the US. Im pretty happy to be the best in the US. :D
Barcelona wins it all!

i hav a friend whose a ground freestyler.n another friend who is good at stalls and atws.in ma neigbourhood,no one freestyles.however they can pull of htw off a footstall....why?cuz they watch robinho do it in a joga bonito clip wid r.carlos n rnaldinho.in our country,freestyling has not really made a big impact.i guess i'm da only decent freestyler to be found in ma area(it's quite big though).i'm really looking forward 2 events n gigs so dat i can make some cash n inspire ppl 2 freestyle,but it's hard 2 find one.....since they're not really into freestyling.thnk god there's nike malaysia who is trying 2 convince ppl 2 freestyle.
Patience And Perserverence Is The Key To Perfection...

Out of every team iv played for iv never seen a freestyla or at least a person who can freestyle.
It's :( but it alryt coz it just shows dere are people available to learn, n if they're willing, i'l help em learn
Mentality

haha in my team not a chance they actually dont even no what freestlying is. Im a begginer and obviously cant do all these tricks yet but when i do only one atw they think its something truely amazing.

powell wrote:
haha in my team not a chance they actually dont even no what freestlying is. Im a begginer and obviously cant do all these tricks yet but when i do only one atw they think its something truely amazing.

Word... when I asked a guy if he freestyles, he said, "Hell yea" and then started freestyle rapping :lol: . Then people asked me how I do atw, and I said 20 hours of practice. They don't seem to be that into it anymore :( .

Once in a while I just do plain juggling and when I get to like ten they say, "Ohhh showing off"...I feel like slapping them.

Yeah, if I start juggling at school or do an ATW, everyone will be like stop showing off. And all I was doing is juggling to myself.... I hate it!!!

And on my team, an ATW and I'm pro. Another kid can only headstall...
:roll:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

nah I don't rly know any1 who is good at Fsing round my area in AUS. There used to be this kid in yr 9 last year [now I'm in yr 10] who could do hmatw and was about the same skill lvl as me and all; but he moved to brisbane a few months ago...so now I'm te best!
THE|new|GENERATION|of|FREESTYLERS|are|BORN|

ye everybody on my team does. They love the tricks but for me i like learning to play the Carrick way. Not flashy but i get goals every now and again and i make the passes all the time. I practice tricks by myself but never in a game because you dont really need to use them.
check out my epl website at http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/ho ... ion_id=EPL

ajc

mufc21 wrote:
ye everybody on my team does.

Everybody?! That's crazy, I've never had one teammate who attempted an ATW before I showed it to them.
Click it

rzadzinski wrote:
Yeah, if I start juggling at school or do an ATW, everyone will be like stop showing off. And all I was doing is juggling to myself.... I hate it!!!

And on my team, an ATW and I'm pro. Another kid can only headstall...
:roll:

this is something i hate as well, for example last week i was on the playground during lunch practising some atw's by myself, anyway a few of my mates walked on past saying ' oh who you tring to impress then by showing off' and yeh i pisses me off to. Im like if your going to say something then atleast know what its called!

mufc21 wrote:
ye everybody on my team does.

Yeh i can believe it either, a whole team that freesyle aswell as know the word! I barely know 5 people (except for you guys).

ok not every single person. Some people dont do it but most people can do a trick or two. Thats what i mean, lots of them can do soem tricks. Most of them suck though but im not saying im any good. A lot of them can ATW, neck stall, footstall and some pretty nice but easy enough tricks. This is for my provincial team though, you cant be crap to get on that team.
check out my epl website at http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/ho ... ion_id=EPL

no way in hell, those people are CLUELESS on fs

Not even many people on my team juggle. No one really sees the importance of it. But, me and a few others freestyle. It's kinda funny, because one time I screwed up on an ATW, because (we were all kicking around balls around the gym) and it hit my head, so at the end of the ATW I kicked it away and everyone thought that THAT was amazing.