Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Do your teammates freestyle?

How was the ball around your head when doing an ATW? :shock:
Then you booted it up!?!? :shock: :shock:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

No, not MY ball. I got hit by someone else's.

YOU know the players that piss me off the most!? the ones that say freestyle is a waste of time and doesnt help in real football. I HATE PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT.

Jordan kiwi wrote:
YOU know the players that piss me off the most!? the ones that say freestyle is a waste of time and doesnt help in real football. I HATE PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT.

I dont freestyle very often. I actually freestyle very seldom like when I'm bored and got nothing to do. What does freestyle help you with in real football? I have no idea and now I'm really interested in knowing.

We have a guy who plays right wing for our team and his hero is Ronaldo. You can guess that he has all the tricks in the book, very good freestyler, can do all sorts of tricks with the ball. As for me i can do a lot of kickups and i dont do tricks because i simply dont believe they are all that effective.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

We had one kid on our team that was pretty good and freestyling and he would come and do new tricks and then eventually everyone else would do it...
As for me i dont really freestyle, as for tricks in a game, i dont usually use them unless i know that i can pul it off effectivly. I usually play right or left back, so if thy do switch the field, once in a while i'll catch it between my legs just for fun. :D
sig by 2brown347

14gek wrote:
Jordan kiwi wrote:

I dont freestyle very often. I actually freestyle very seldom like when I'm bored and got nothing to do. What does freestyle help you with in real football? I have no idea and now I'm really interested in knowing.

Freestyle helps with your touch. other than that it is totally different to football so yeah i get your point sorry

Rulezzz wrote:
We have a guy who plays right wing for our team and his hero is Ronaldo. You can guess that he has all the tricks in the book, very good freestyler, can do all sorts of tricks with the ball. As for me i can do a lot of kickups and i dont do tricks because i simply dont believe they are all that effective.

Same kind of kid at my school, but he can't do any tricks and tries way too hard to be exactly like him and just sucks.